AURALiC TAURUS - differences between original and mkII version
Feb 20, 2018 at 3:24 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

ginetto61

1000+ Head-Fier
Hi ! i wonder if anyone has ever had the opportunity to compare the original version with the mkII version.
Which are the differences ? and how big they are ?
I would like to understand if the original is still a valid unit.
Thanks a lot.

Feb 18, 2020 at 5:36 AM Post #2 of 4
Greetings from Spain,
For not opening a new thread, I ask here:
- Can someone provide me with the service manual to try to repair an Auralic Taurus MKII ?(out of warranty, second hand) with a lot of ground and high frequency noise. I have contacted the manufacturer and they do not give it to me, they just want me to send the unit to the USA, very high repair, transportation and tax costs prevent me from sending it from Spain.
I understand the position of the manufacturer but I do not share it since they do not have an after-sales service in Europe.
If nobody can give me the service manual for check and repair the unit, I'm afraid I'll have a nice paperweight.

Thanks in advance. Any help will be welcome.
C.K.

Last edited:
Feb 26, 2020 at 9:36 PM Post #3 of 4
Greetings from Spain,
For not opening a new thread, I ask here:
- Can someone provide me with the service manual to try to repair an Auralic Taurus MKII ?(out of warranty, second hand) with a lot of ground and high frequency noise. I have contacted the manufacturer and they do not give it to me, they just want me to send the unit to the USA, very high repair, transportation and tax costs prevent me from sending it from Spain.
I understand the position of the manufacturer but I do not share it since they do not have an after-sales service in Europe.
If nobody can give me the service manual for check and repair the unit, I'm afraid I'll have a nice paperweight.

Thanks in advance. Any help will be welcome.
C.K.
I have a user guide. Is that what you are looking for? To the OP, I never heard the first version myself but vaguely recall hearing they made significant improvements, but I don't have anything to base that on. If its a choice to buy, I'd go with the latest version, the mkii.

Mar 6, 2020 at 10:17 AM Post #4 of 4
Hello!

Thanks for your interest, Icasadonte, I have the user guide but I looking for a technical "service manual" for repair the Taurus. It doesn't matter, I've said goodbye to it.

Cheers!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back