Aune X1s vs Schiit stack V2 uber vs Odac and O2 amp?
Dec 7, 2015 at 5:40 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

nokialover

100+ Head-Fier
In the market looking for a new DAC/amp set up and have found three possible options being the Schiit Stack V2 uber, Aune X1s, and Objective 2 +Odac?  Which one would be the best from these three set ups?  Or is there anything else in this price range that could be better. 

Dec 12, 2015 at 1:16 PM Post #3 of 6
Now there is a deal on the odac and 02 amp, alongside a deal with the aune x1s and both are at the same price.  Which ones would you go for?

Mar 21, 2016 at 8:46 PM Post #6 of 6
I loved the O2 + ODAC stack for 2 years before upgrading the O2 to an Audio-Gd amp, though I have and do use the O2 today. I haven't found a DAC that warrants the extra dosh over the ODAC - and I've listened to quite a few in the $500 and above range. The search continues on that though.

It's a great stack that has lived through my different headphones and IEMs and is capable of driving even LCDs. I will be getting new gear for sure but I am never going to part with my ODAC+O2. You won't regret having them.

I don't rate the Aune X1, only because it can't really deliver enough power to my LCDs. Haven't heard the Schiit stack but I don't feel the need to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back