Aune B1 Portable Amplifier Canada Tour Application Thread
Jun 26, 2015 at 3:07 PM Post #31 of 40
B1 arrived and my initial impressions are exceptionally positive. In comparison to my Cypher Labs Picollo the B1 isn't as laid back especially when driving the LCD-Xs. The gain and Class A switches make a significant positive difference to the Audezes. Now to the in-ears. This might cost me some cash :)

Jun 30, 2015 at 6:41 PM Post #32 of 40
Jul 1, 2015 at 2:31 AM Post #33 of 40
B1 arrived and my initial impressions are exceptionally positive. In comparison to my Cypher Labs Picollo the B1 isn't as laid back especially when driving the LCD-Xs. The gain and Class A switches make a significant positive difference to the Audezes. Now to the in-ears. This might cost me some cash :)

Looking forward to it! I'll let you all know when it arrives safe.

Cheers!

Jul 8, 2015 at 9:09 AM Post #34 of 40
Jul 8, 2015 at 12:45 PM Post #35 of 40

Just checking if you got the B1 yet, @notfitforpublic. Any first impressions?

I have in fact received it, but unfortunately its been sitting in its box since its arrival. It's Stampede in Calgary this week and I work in the service industry, which means doubles and non stop chaos all week. I'm determined to get to it for at least a few hours before I have to send it off. Just unfortunate timing on my part I guess.

Jul 11, 2015 at 1:54 AM Post #37 of 40
  OK, just want to check where the B1 is and when it's going to the next person?

With @notfitforpublic right now. He has it until mid-late next week and will hand it on to @semaj8james then. One more week after that in Calgary, and then it ships down to Vancouver to @x Relic x. Am guessing you'll get it in early August (2nd week?)

Jul 25, 2015 at 10:04 PM Post #38 of 40
Hey guys, I received the B1 on Wednesday, sorry for not updating the thread. Was up for 72 hours straight meeting a deadline so have been rather preoccupied.

Here's the proof of receipt, lol! Cool looking unit, besides the stupid 'leather'.

Jul 26, 2015 at 2:14 AM Post #39 of 40
Hey guys, I received the B1 on Wednesday, sorry for not updating the thread. Was up for 72 hours straight meeting a deadline so have been rather preoccupied.

Here's the proof of receipt, lol! Cool looking unit, besides the stupid 'leather'.

Have heard it's great with LCDs. Enjoy...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back