Aune B1 Headphone AMP worldwide review tour --Reviewers Wanted!
May 21, 2015 at 10:07 AM Post #76 of 185
Decided to create an official impression and appreciation thread here -> 
http://www.head-fi.org/t/768150/aune-b1-impressions-appreciation-thread ,
for all those other 9 reviewers that want to post their impressions before a full-scale review as well. Let the posting battle begin! 
biggrin.gif

May 21, 2015 at 10:51 AM Post #78 of 185
Way to be proactive @avitron142!

If someone in North America is selected to keep theirs, perhaps they could organize a tour? Hmm?

If Aune lets me keep mine I'd be glad to organize a tour, even though I've never done so before. The problem is -to my understanding- Aune will only choose the winners of the 5 pcs of B1 in July; I'd love to start the tour before then to keep the hype going.

Edit: questions answered!

I just don't want to have to wait a more than a few months for me to use it again, and I certainly don't want any damage to come to it.

If @AuneAudio could let me know soon if I could keep it, I can organize and be in full charge of a tour right away. 

Thanks for the suggestion @nmatheis !

May 21, 2015 at 11:24 AM Post #79 of 185
I can organize a tour as well if people are interested! Really excited to try this out. Will do a shoot-out against the Oppo* HA-2 portable dac/amp as well :)

thank you for selecting me!

edit: *added for clarification heh

May 21, 2015 at 11:28 AM Post #80 of 185
  Hello Everyone , the luckly ten person list ( Forum ID name and post order number ) :

1.         hakushondaimao                   Post#4
2.            miceblue                             Post#5
3.            money4me247                 Post #13
4.               avitron142                       Post#27
5.              Cotnijoe                           Post #28
6.               Buhagim                          Post#30
7.             Loquah                             Post #42
8.               dergabe                          Post #45
9.              creatip                             Post #54
10              Clieos                             Post #65

Notice :  Ten lucky members  please send Private messages to us (AuneAudio) about your shipping name ,  address and phone number for sending goods ,Also please tell us the color you want of B1 ( we have two color , silver and black , see the product information ) we will arrange the shippment as soon as we got your  shipping information and the color your choose , thanks ! 

Woohoo! Really stoked to be on the list. PM'ing now... and think a Canadian tour could be arranged as well, if and when I get to keep the B1.

May 21, 2015 at 11:33 AM Post #81 of 185
  I can organize a tour as well if people are interested! Really excited to try this out. Will do a shoot-out against the HA-2 as well :)

thank you for selecting me!

I'm planning on doing a comparison with the HA-2 as well (as well as my other amplifiers, of course), although I think we're talking about two different HA-2's 
biggrin.gif

May 21, 2015 at 1:25 PM Post #84 of 185

If Aune lets me keep mine I'd be glad to organize a tour, even though I've never done so before. The problem is -to my understanding- Aune will only choose the winners of the 5 pcs of B1 in July; I'd love to start the tour before then to keep the hype going.

Sorry, I just have two questions: 1) How long does it take for a tour to make a full round and get back to me, and 2) Does any damage usually occur to the item during the tour?

I just don't want to have to wait a more than a few months for me to use it again, and I certainly don't want any damage to come to it.

If @AuneAudio could let me know soon if I could keep it, I can organize and be in full charge of a tour right away. 

Thanks for the suggestion @nmatheis !

1) It depends on what you want the tour to be. If its and ongoing tour where people sign up and are added to the list (like the oppo pm-3 tour going on), then you might never get it back lol. Or you could only select 5 or 6 people, in which case you'll get it back in a few months. all up to you!

2) Generally there will be at least some damage to the packaging of things, just from handling and all that. Generally people are quite respectable with the items and i dont think there has been too many issues with things being damaged,

May 21, 2015 at 1:42 PM Post #86 of 185
If i get on a tour, I can compare with Fiio E12A and E12DIY. People can even let me know if there are particular opamps they're interested in, as I've got several
wink_face.gif

I have the E12 to make comparisons, but the DIY and other amps you have can be useful! 

But I think though that we have to remind ourselves that Aune already achieved creating a unique amp, even just looking at it's abilities; a portable Class A, voltage switch, and IEM to headphone switch. Design looks really amazing as well. Comparing it with every amp in the book may not be what Aune had in mind 
biggrin.gif
 Regardless, it's good to do at least a few comparisons.

May 21, 2015 at 1:50 PM Post #87 of 185
Comparisons really help people! When I got my Cayin C5, people said its bass boost was "great" and that it was usable with IEM.

Compared to my Fiio E12A, the C5's bass boost was much more mid to upper bass boost focused which definitely isn't a "great" implementation fir me.

Compared to either of my Fiio amps, the C5 was practically unusable with my IEM at the volumes I like to listen at - gets really loud fast just above the point where channel imbalance ends.

Not trying to dig on C5. It's a really nice amp. Some people like its bass boost a lot. Some people like to listen a lot louder than I do. For less sensitive cans, it's a great amp.

Just pointing out that if things like that come up in reviews, it's really helpful for people :beerchug:

May 21, 2015 at 8:38 PM Post #89 of 185
Comparisons really help people! When I got my Cayin C5, people said its bass boost was "great" and that it was usable with IEM.

Compared to my Fiio E12A, the C5's bass boost was much more mid to upper bass boost focused which definitely isn't a "great" implementation fir me.

Compared to either of my Fiio amps, the C5 was practically unusable with my IEM at the volumes I like to listen at - gets really loud fast just above the point where channel imbalance ends.

Not trying to dig on C5. It's a really nice amp. Some people like its bass boost a lot. Some people like to listen a lot louder than I do. For less sensitive cans, it's a great amp.

Just pointing out that if things like that come up in reviews, it's really helpful for people
beerchug.gif

I'll be comparing to E12A and Picollo, which are great with IEMs. Will also compare with the O2, which for some reason I've never used with in-ears.

May 21, 2015 at 10:13 PM Post #90 of 185
@avitron142      @ money4me247    @hakushondaimao

Good ides for the tour and weclome anyone to do so if you have the B1 , we will tell the results when we see reviews of ten luckly person , thanks ! 
Eveyone who was choose please send privite messge to me about shipping information ( name , address ,phone number ) and color of B1 to me as soon as possible ,
 we need ship the B1 , thanks !

aune For music we design. Stay updated on aune at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/auneaudioofficial https://twitter.com/auneaudio https://www.instagram.com/auneaudio http://www.auneaudio.com sales@auneaudio.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Back