Audiotrak Prodigy 7.1 XT: A new card!
Dec 6, 2005 at 5:41 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 10

KyPeN

100+ Head-Fier
Dec 6, 2005 at 6:05 AM Post #2 of 10
looks a lot like the Juli@
biggrin.gif

i have a prodigy LT at home in korea, its a great mid-level card for multimedia speakers

cheers

Dec 7, 2005 at 8:34 AM Post #3 of 10
KyPeN: Very nice find! An Envy24(HT)-based card with rollable opamps (!) and a lot of caps to stabilize the power supply certainly would be highly interesting for the computer-as-source community.

Unfortunately, however, this seems to be a Asia-only product (just like the Onkyo cards...) - that's what the German Audiotrak distributor told me, when I called him yesterday. But we agreed that I'd write him an email stating how interesting this product seemed, which he'd pass it on to several key people at Audiotrak Korea. Couldn't harm if more people from Europe and America chimed in, though - maybe we can change their mind and make the card more widely available together (just one email from me probably won't be enough, even if it is a voice from the press...).

Greetings from Hannover!

Manfred / lini

Dec 10, 2005 at 4:59 PM Post #5 of 10
We already had a thread on this one.
biggrin.gif
But Asia-only? Now that would be too bad. It looks like the perfect home theater card, provided sound and price are right.

Dec 10, 2005 at 5:35 PM Post #6 of 10
Quote:

Originally Posted by sgrossklass
We already had a thread on this one.
biggrin.gif
But Asia-only? Now that would be too bad. It looks like the perfect home theater card, provided sound and price are right.

whats the price on this card? didnt see it in the above link

Dec 10, 2005 at 7:21 PM Post #7 of 10
in my experience ,Prodigy sound quality is very good...........Prodigy is the first card that make me feel happy listening,you can feel a space full of sound.........even in RMAA test is can't compare with A192 but my friends (just 6-7 peoples
biggrin.gif
) listening both card said: Prodigy is better
orphsmile.gif

Dec 11, 2005 at 5:25 AM Post #8 of 10
Quote:

Originally Posted by haclongba
in my experience ,Prodigy sound quality is very good...........Prodigy is the first card that make me feel happy listening,you can feel a space full of sound.........even in RMAA test is can't compare with A192 but my friends (just 6-7 peoples
biggrin.gif
) listening both card said: Prodigy is better
orphsmile.gif

I'll second that. Haven't heard the A192, but I'm one happy owner of the Prodigy 7.1 LT. However, it can have some "issues" that can break your balls (it has to do with PCI latency and things like that, but specifically with this card's drivers there usually are users who have had or have problems -me included) Nevertheless I am very happy with it and hope the XT will be an improvement, otherwise I will just ignore it
tongue.gif

Dec 11, 2005 at 5:05 PM Post #10 of 10
That is a bad translation of the page it includes statments like:

Hour plan which it will dance
The image which it sees as the sample umbrella hour it could be changed.

And the interestinly sounding:

Sterilization

Users who are viewing this thread

Back