Audioquest Dragonfly Red troubleshooting
Apr 8, 2017 at 10:06 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

Graemespicer

New Head-Fier
Hello! After having owned and loved a DF 1.2, I recently bought a DF Red. Unfortunately, I can't get it to work. I have it connected through a Jitterbug to an Apple CCK (latest version with power connection), and then to my Shiit headphone amp driving Sennheiser 800 headphones.

The DF Red flashes red. I can't find any reference to this error signal anywhere in AQ documentation, or online. Any suggestions???

Graeme

Oct 12, 2018 at 12:41 PM Post #4 of 5
I know this is an old thread, but I've got a DF Red that's < 2 years old that is now giving me this "Flashing Red" problem since today. I'm going to assume it's faulty, as I generally get the same issue on all machines I try it on, although sometimes it might get detected by Windows, others not. Even if detected, it doesn't usually work.

Oct 13, 2020 at 6:35 PM Post #5 of 5
I've also got this same sounding issue on my DF Red. Started a couple of years ago - I suspect it got knocked by a cleaner at work as it usually sat in the front USB of my work PC under my desk.

Wondering what kind of fix might be possible. So expensive so hard to justify a replacement now that I use BT headphones most of the time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back