Audiophilleo shipment lands in Melbourne ~ It's here!
Nov 17, 2011 at 8:01 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

Gwarmi

Headphoneus Supremus

Just a heads-up for anyone who is looking improve their current DAC performance by way of one of
 the best USB to SPDIF converters currently on the market at any price

The Audiophilleo 1 & 2

Addicted to Audio has landed a shipment of both models and will begin to ship orders by middle
 of next week, liasing with George at A2A we feel that this product is one of the few on the market
 that actually delivers on the product spin. Some 'which we will not mention' may be cheaper but
 the benefits are simply not there.

If you're in Victoria, I recommend you drop in for an audition with either the Luxman P1-u, Violectric
 V800, Burson 160D and Rega to hear for yourself the added clarity, detail and most importantly
 - sound stage that these little gadgets bring to the table. Absolutely, perfect for anyone who has
 been hanging on to an old, aging reference DAC that needs to be brought back to 2012 kicking
 and screaming with this device ~ it's more effective than lashing out on an entirely new DAC in
 some cases.

http://www.addictedtoaudio.com.au/Audiophilleo-1

Audiophilleo 1 - ships with metal case, power supply, Wireworld Ultraviolet USB cable and
 connectors ~ no need for the added cost of an expensive SPDIF as the unit piggy backs off
 the DAC.

Audiophilleo 2 ~ Identical performance specs to the 1 without the monitoring functions via LCD screen.
Ships with standard USB cable, cardboard box and connectors.

Can't wait for my very own to land ~ I'll post up a small review.

Nov 22, 2011 at 10:07 PM Post #2 of 2
*Fresh off the press*

Audiophilleo 1 & 2 units landed at Addicted to Audio 1 hour ago :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back