Audiophiles in Dubai?
Apr 12, 2012 at 2:55 AM Post #46 of 1,748

Hi people! I just move to Dubai can somebody advice me where I can buy stereo system for around 40 thousand euro..? I just want two channel system.

Dubai Audio (Business Bay Metro Station)  -   Naim, Linn and Vivid Audio 
smile.gif

Hi-Fi City (Dubai Mall), VV and Sons  -  KEF Reference Speaker

Apr 15, 2012 at 1:14 PM Post #47 of 1,748
So guys.. already been here almost a month. I went to Dubai Audio Centre to audition the Schiit Lyr for the FIRST TIME!!! It was SENSATIONAL! I also heard the HD800s for the first time as well. Some awesome headphones there.. exactly my type of can. I like them flat, dynamic and super clear-sounding. I also believe the tubes of the Lyr slightly reduced the clinical impression they normally give, which is going to be very useful to me since I have some rather clinical cans as well.

I will be buying my Schiit Lyr soon, to pair with my AKG K701 and the Bifrost will follow as well. 

While I was there.. I had the opportunity to listen to the MBL 101 Radialstralher MKII, probably the most sensational speakers I have ever heard.

May 27, 2012 at 2:03 PM Post #49 of 1,748
Hey folks. Does anyone know anywhere in Dubai I could get Audio Technica stuff? I'm looking for the M50's, but I don't know where to get them from, and I really don't wanna buy online. It's annoying. So anyone? I'm also looking for the V-Moda M80. 

May 27, 2012 at 3:42 PM Post #50 of 1,748
Hey folks. Does anyone know anywhere in Dubai I could get Audio Technica stuff? I'm looking for the M50's, but I don't know where to get them from, and I really don't wanna buy online. It's annoying. So anyone? I'm also looking for the V-Moda M80. 

V.V. & Sons Professional has the M50s along with other DJ cans. You can visit their website to get their contact details / showroom location.

Jul 5, 2012 at 1:34 PM Post #52 of 1,748
Hi guys... i'm new in the uae, I am staying in abu dhabi. I just want to know where can i buy FiiO headphone amps in the dubai or abu dhabi area?

Welcome to UAE!
I don't know about AD, but FiiO is not available in Dubai.
Schiit is available at Dubai Audio Centre.
All the best

Aug 18, 2012 at 3:59 PM Post #54 of 1,748
Does anyone want to sell Luxman P-1u or P-1 or WooAudio WA22 or maybe some other amp with similar soundquality in Dubai? I am thinking about a new amp for Sennheiser HD800 instead of my current Luxman P-200. Please PM me. I will be in Dubai in September-October. Thanks.

Aug 20, 2012 at 9:29 AM Post #55 of 1,748
Does anyone want to sell Luxman P-1u or maybe some other amp with similar soundquality in Dubai? I am thinking about new amp for Sennheiser HD800 instead of my current Luxman P-200. Please PM me. I will be in Dubai in the late of September. Thanks.

I have two of the best amps for HD800s; Eddie Current Balancing Act & EAR HP-4
If I'm able to acquire the Apex Pinnacle by September end then I might be willing to let go of one of these.

Aug 24, 2012 at 2:04 PM Post #56 of 1,748
For those interested, the Burson dealer for the UAE is a very nice gentleman by the name of Wilfred (wilfredthompson@yahoo.com)
I shall be getting the Soloist soon and will post some impressions.

Sep 17, 2012 at 8:37 AM Post #57 of 1,748
The other day I happened to visit this new store called as Mmaasmedia in Jumeriah Lake Towers. Man! music has never sounded so good! the store owner is a nice gentleman called as Mohamed Mehrez and he  made me listen to some really high end speakers with crystal clear clarity! The best ones were from a company called as YG Acoustics....super expensive....but hopefully one day I will be able to afford them :wink: 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back