Audiophiles in Dubai?
Jul 5, 2015 at 4:17 PM Post #797 of 1,748
Anyone selling any dacs and amps?

Jul 5, 2015 at 7:10 PM Post #798 of 1,748
i am on the fence of selling my WA7tp, but the final decision after i listen to TH900 (from Punit) in two weeks ^^

so if you are interested in WA7 + WA7tp , check the previous page :D 

Jul 8, 2015 at 2:39 PM Post #800 of 1,748
i know man but again since i live next to family here , anything other than a CIEM is a bad idea, because of the leakage, the door is like 1-2 meters away from the hall were they gather, and i dont like the sound to leak at all,

i had TH900 twice before for the sake of just testing, i love to test gear and new setups :p  then sell the gear again XD to test new stuff

Jul 9, 2015 at 9:36 PM Post #801 of 1,748
btw the WA7tp and WA7 is still for sale :D   just removed it from the signature thats all.

Jul 20, 2015 at 1:45 AM Post #802 of 1,748
Hello Dubai Audiophiles!

I've got some good news!

Qualia is now the official Distributor of Master and Dynamic for the MENA region!

Drop me a line if you want information on how to purchase our products =D!

M&D will be available in popular retail stores in the coming weeks.

Hope to get some feedback from you guys =3!

Jul 20, 2015 at 8:26 AM Post #803 of 1,748
so far these are good if you want portable without amp, but as a main headphone in the house nor for fun, i won't pay 399$ for it, i had the Sennhiser momentor before as well and talk about over priced and over rated

from a review on the M40

"But at this price point of 399$ there are many well acclaimed mainstream headphones like HD600, DT880, Q701, HE400 and many portable/power efficient ones like T51 etc, which sonically perform better and offer good comfort in a handsome price.

So, I will recommend MH40 for those, who would prefer a unique, easy-to-drive headphones which are compact, portable and have a great build with a euphonic warm/smooth/intimate sound signature. Plus, whose head size is relatively smaller inorder to enjoy a decent comfort."

Jul 20, 2015 at 9:09 AM Post #804 of 1,748
Quote:
  so far these are good if you want portable without amp, but as a main headphone in the house nor for fun, i won't pay 399$ for it, i had the Sennhiser momentor before as well and talk about over priced and over rated

from a review on the M40

"But at this price point of 399$ there are many well acclaimed mainstream headphones like HD600, DT880, Q701, HE400 and many portable/power efficient ones like T51 etc, which sonically perform better and offer good comfort in a handsome price.

So, I will recommend MH40 for those, who would prefer a unique, easy-to-drive headphones which are compact, portable and have a great build with a euphonic warm/smooth/intimate sound signature. Plus, whose head size is relatively smaller inorder to enjoy a decent comfort."

That's exactly why we brought them to the middle east, they are ridiculously easy to drive, and sound fantastic while doing it.

Personally, I think you should try it before you make any judgements.

That aside, I currently am selling my MH40 so nearly half the price, its 3 months old, poke me if your interested.

Why you ask? Because I have 2 for myself.

Jul 20, 2015 at 9:47 AM Post #805 of 1,748
i am sure the people are going to love it, it will be a better option that the senhiser portable options for sure.

Aug 3, 2015 at 7:30 PM Post #806 of 1,748
hey guys last week Punit lend me his TH900 (silver poison cable), wanted to test it with the WA7tp, was way better sounding that the old WA7 (EH tubes) + TH900 combo that i had,

i noticed the mids tend to be way better on this cable as well, which is known for the Silver Posion cable when even compared with the Silver Widow, even from the Hugo as an amp the TH900 sounded nice yet with less body and bass slam , will ofc we are talking about WA7tp with RCA Clear top here.

for more WA7tp impressions with the TH900 check this post of mine: http://www.head-fi.org/t/715375/woo-audio-wa7tp-tube-power-supply-impressions-thread/870#post_11793916

oh btw might sell that WA7tp now, casue i ain't getting TH900 again, why?  the Anzu v2 (10 drivers) sound more epic in the bass and area treble, and have sweeter warmer mids, its a CIEM that i work on with Peter for two years at least, and had to remake it 3 times to reach the exact sound sig i wanted, you could say its a Perfect TH900. 

so after all of this testing, since i ain't getting TH900, i might sell the WA7tp, since the CIEMs sound good with Portaphile 627 and other amps as well.

or might trade the whole WA7tp for SE846, and no need for extra $$$ over it, this way the one who will trade me will save 600-800$ , free RCA and Mullard tubes as well ^^ 

dang i miss the SE535-LTDJ and want SE846 :p 

thanks again Punit ^^ you saved me from buying TH900 for the 3rd time, just to test it XD

btw if anyone have LCD or HD800 or even TH900, the combo won't disappoint you at all, its ultra epic :D  its just i am a CIEM guy for ever lol, my rig is portable now. 

anyway a Trade for SE846 or 700$ for the WA7tp + two set or rare tubes (Mullard cv4003 & RCA Clear Top)

a very good price as usual >=) 

Aug 5, 2015 at 1:02 PM Post #810 of 1,748
A month ago, still holding off on selling it though, need to see if I cal sell something else before having to resort to selling this lovely piece of kit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back