Audiophiles in Dubai?
May 3, 2015 at 4:29 AM Post #736 of 1,754
http://www.head-fi.org/products/ifi-iusb-power/reviews/9229

@agooh (sadly a part from this thread / community..)

this guy have problems with me since i decided that i won't sell my CIEM to him, he gave me super hard time, i decided that selling to him is wrong and dangerous,  and since then seems like we got on the wrong foot, its not my fault if communicating with him was super hard and weird....

i remember him bashing my posts and trying to make me look wrong (ofc after the above thingy), agooh please act like a pro head-fier, all who know me on head-fi definitely know about my EXP in this field, i help the community and always make sure to please all, 

i ignored your past posts / attacks on some other threads, but wow following me to a review thread? and the funny part you think this will back fire on me? this isn't facebook and please understand people here can see through these silly attempts, cause head-fiers have brain, they are not youtube/facebook users with Low IQ who will go with your attempts to bash others.

May 3, 2015 at 5:12 AM Post #737 of 1,754
@shini44 is a good chap, very easy to communicate with.

BTW, aren't you interested in buying the super-hyped Yggdrasil? :smiley:

You know, I can wait for few months... :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

May 3, 2015 at 5:22 AM Post #738 of 1,754
^ i am thinking about bringing it as well, but i will read about it a little and see if its worth it, then see if its worth buying  it or not

, review it from my side , and as usual sell it in this lovely thread for a cool price + free fast shipping :D

this thread gets the priority so Dubai Audiophile community grow bigger  ^^ 

btw how is the Rangnarok + HD800 with you? i am thinking about HD800 in the future as well :p 

May 3, 2015 at 5:22 AM Post #739 of 1,754
Hi!

Yes, @Shini44 is a great headfier and I have communicated with him earlier as well, never resulted in a sale though but all was good and easy going.

I hope you and @agooh can come to a peace agreement - and we can see you both enjoying your gear and talking about it at our meet up on Friday!!

Cheers,
K

PS: REMINDER: MEET UP on Friday is happening, everyone bring their friends - anybody who is interested. Nothing apart form ears is needed, you don't need to take any gear with you (but it would be nice if you have anything you want others to hear) come and take a look....

May 3, 2015 at 5:31 AM Post #740 of 1,754
^ i am thinking about bringing it as well, but i will read about it a little and see if its worth it, then see if its worth buying  it or not

, review it from my side , and as usual sell it in this lovely thread for a cool price + free fast shipping :D

this thread gets the priority so Dubai Audiophile community grow bigger  ^^ 

btw how is the Rangnarok + HD800 with you? i am thinking about HD800 in the future as well :p 

Oh the Ragnarok is brilliant! Thanks for selling it to me. :thumbsup:
It pairs well with my HD800. I am waiting for my new balanced cable (customised for me from Forza) which will probably up the SQ. Who knows... :smiley:

The Yggy seems to be the new talk in town. A multibit R2R DAC with thr magic burrito filter created by Mike Moffat. Hope you get one... :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

May 3, 2015 at 5:33 AM Post #741 of 1,754
By the way:

Regarding the meet:

RHA has read about it and has send me a RHA M750 and a RHA T10 so they can be auditioned at the meet up.

Very nice gesture - they will try to make it to the next meet up and send a representative.

One more reason to come on Friday :wink:

cheers,
K

May 4, 2015 at 9:39 AM Post #744 of 1,754
@Shini44 Sold my WA7 to him, don't know what that other guy's on about but he be a class act ;---;

May 10, 2015 at 9:50 AM Post #747 of 1,754
Hi @icebrain1 

sorry, I just bought mine - but there was another one at the meet, forgot who brought it....

Pollychen is a reliable seller on eBay for the Gustard H10 on eBay - but then yo will pay $350 for the amp including shipping.

By the way, for everyone in this thread - check out what you missed:
http://www.head-fi.org/t/764580/dubai-head-fi-meet-8th-may-2015/45#post_11582454

Photos and more...

Cheers,
Ralf

May 10, 2015 at 10:42 AM Post #748 of 1,754
Hi @icebrain1

sorry, I just bought mine - but there was another one at the meet, forgot who brought it....

Pollychen is a reliable seller on eBay for the Gustard H10 on eBay - but then yo will pay $350 for the amp including shipping.

By the way, for everyone in this thread - check out what you missed:
http://www.head-fi.org/t/764580/dubai-head-fi-meet-8th-may-2015/45#post_11582454

Photos and more...

Cheers,
Ralf

Thank you very much.
I really liked the vocals and the warmth of the h10.

Thanks, and sorry.

May 10, 2015 at 11:02 AM Post #749 of 1,754
Thank you very much.
I really liked the vocals and the warmth of the h10.

Thanks, and sorry.

I think I also totally forgot to give you the HE-400 ear pads to try, right? We were talking about it, or did I dream it?

Let me know via PM, I can send you the pads via courier, I can let you try the Velours, Pleather, Focus-A and Focus pads.

You can try them all and let me know what you heard. 

Cheers,
Ralf

May 10, 2015 at 12:09 PM Post #750 of 1,754
Hey guys check these on mass drop they look like a pretty good deal for a cheap spare headphone.

https://www.massdrop.com/buy/philips-shp9500-headphones?utm_source=Sailthru&utm_medium=email&utm_term=Community%20-%20Audiophile%20-%20MAU%20%28Active%29&utm_campaign=Audiophile%20A%20Product%20Announcement%202015-05-10&mode=guest_open&referer=CVFALN

Users who are viewing this thread

Back