Audiophile Over Ear Travel Headphones
Mar 8, 2019 at 4:53 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

hornytoad

500+ Head-Fier
Im looking for a great set of closed travel headphones( noise cancelling hurts my ears) and wanted to get opinions.

Im using Focal Clears at home and like a natural sound. I like treble but not Grado treble (too fatiguing)

I have a pair of Shure 846's I use at home where i switched to the bright filter because I felt the bass over too unnatural with the regular filter , I dont like taking them on trips because they are uncomfortable in my ear for long trips which I predominantly take .

Any suggestions would be great. Comfortable and audiophile.

Mar 8, 2019 at 6:02 PM Post #2 of 2
Im looking for a great set of closed travel headphones( noise cancelling hurts my ears) and wanted to get opinions.

Im using Focal Clears at home and like a natural sound. I like treble but not Grado treble (too fatiguing)

I have a pair of Shure 846's I use at home where i switched to the bright filter because I felt the bass over too unnatural with the regular filter , I dont like taking them on trips because they are uncomfortable in my ear for long trips which I predominantly take .

Any suggestions would be great. Comfortable and audiophile.

The Focal Elegia might be a good choice, or the Audeze LCD-2 Closed-Back (around the same price than the Elegia).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back