Audiologist in Dublin (Ireland)
Jan 17, 2008 at 10:17 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 12

janruzinsky

100+ Head-Fier
Hi folks. I think the time has come for custom IEM`s for me but first I have to find an audiologist to make the earcanal impressions.
Is there anybody from Dublin with experience?
I mean I have found many audiologists on the internet but I would appreciate any recommendations.

Thanks.

Jan 17, 2008 at 11:40 PM Post #2 of 12
bump

Jan 18, 2008 at 8:46 PM Post #3 of 12
bumperino...

Jan 18, 2008 at 9:11 PM Post #4 of 12
Do you have any Boots stores near you? If so call them.

Also, call all the local opticians. More and more of them have got ear sections, even if it's just a person who visits a couple of times a week.

Jan 19, 2008 at 12:33 AM Post #6 of 12
janruzinsky,

If you find someone who does a good job, be sure to post back here and let us know about it. I often thought about getting some of those but never followed through. So many projects so little time!

Did you ever get sorted with your UE?

Fran

Jan 19, 2008 at 1:37 AM Post #8 of 12
Quote:

Originally Posted by padi89 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
13th Post Down
My ears hurt!! - boards.ie

Thanks.
I have sent an email to Frank Cass and Sons regarding their IEM products. I will update any new information.

Jan 19, 2008 at 1:40 AM Post #9 of 12
Quote:

Originally Posted by fran /img/forum/go_quote.gif
janruzinsky,

If you find someone who does a good job, be sure to post back here and let us know about it. I often thought about getting some of those but never followed through. So many projects so little time!

Did you ever get sorted with your UE?

Fran

Fran,

I like my UE SF3. They are wery good. They have detailed sound and I like the sound signature. But I am now looking for dual or triple driver monitors. I hope that Frank Cass and Sons can help me find something interesting.

Jan 19, 2008 at 5:32 PM Post #10 of 12
Quote:

Originally Posted by fran /img/forum/go_quote.gif
BTW,

would any of use paddies in here be interested in meeting up sometime?

Fran

Have a look here
biggrin.gif

Jan 19, 2008 at 5:39 PM Post #11 of 12
Quote:

Originally Posted by janruzinsky /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Thanks.
I have sent an email to Frank Cass and Sons regarding their IEM products. I will update any new information.

That would be great, i can't seem to find any information about them on the internet, not even an e-mail address? (Where did you find it? Am i being slow?)

Would be very interesting to see pictures etc, see how they are producing them. Seems to be a wide range of techniques out there.

Jan 19, 2008 at 11:50 PM Post #12 of 12
Quote:

Originally Posted by J.D.N /img/forum/go_quote.gif
That would be great, i can't seem to find any information about them on the internet, not even an e-mail address? (Where did you find it? Am i being slow?)

Would be very interesting to see pictures etc, see how they are producing them. Seems to be a wide range of techniques out there.

This is the site where I found the mail address: ISHAA - Leinster province

It is a site with audiologists in Ireland.
Well, I have to wait untill they write back. I do not know exactly if they produce IEM`s. There was just one short post about them on boards.ie (the link is on page 1 in this thread) I hope they produce IEM`s.
smily_headphones1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back