AudioEngine customer service sucks
Sep 4, 2009 at 2:02 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 10

Mediahound

Headphoneus Supremus
Wow, AudioEngine's customer service sure sucks. I placed an order on Monday, everything showed 'in stock' on their site. They email me Wednesday saying the items were not actually in stock but they would be in today, the 3rd and would be shipped out and I would get a shipment confirmation on the 3rd.

Well, no shipment confirmation was emailed today and no one answered their phone. Meanwhile back on Monday, my credit card was charged the full order amount...

Sep 4, 2009 at 7:26 AM Post #2 of 10
One thing for sure...They will gladly give you your money back.

My experience with them is nothing short of stellar.

They have absolutley the best customer service I have ever experienced with any online vendor.

5 Stars no doubt about it.

Like I said the best I have ever expericned...Second place is way...And I mean way back there.

Just call them or email them...Tell them they suck and be done with them.

Sep 4, 2009 at 7:45 AM Post #3 of 10
Eh, I'm in the same boat as you. I'm going to wait until 5PM PST today before I call them, if there's no update on the shipment.

Sep 4, 2009 at 3:50 PM Post #4 of 10
We had a small delay on an incoming shipment and a miscommunication between support, web guys, and the warehouse but everything is now back in stock and ready to ship.

Tristen, you placed your order on the 31st and it's now 4 days old but going out today - just as Logan mentioned in his email to you this AM. Sorry for the hassle.

Regards,
Brady
Audioengine

Sep 4, 2009 at 4:04 PM Post #5 of 10
...and Ryan, your order is also going out today. Look for a tracking number later this afternoon directly from Fedex (check your spam folder if not in your inbox).

Thanks very much to all the Head-Fi people for your support. As you can see we're not big contributors but do lurk on a regular basis. We have some growing pains but are working through all these issue a step at a time. I'll stop here - no shilling!

Sep 4, 2009 at 8:45 PM Post #6 of 10
Excellent, I literally just got the tracking email on my BlackBerry. Thanks for the extended customer support on these forums, and I look forward listening to the A2s!
smily_headphones1.gif

EDIT: Oh snap, they're going to take an entire week to get to me. Bummer.

Sep 5, 2009 at 12:34 AM Post #8 of 10
AudioEngine has perhaps the best customer service I have ever experienced from an online retailer. I own 2 pair of 5s and the speakers are spectacular as was the service I got from Logan when one speaker had a problem. It was shipped back to them and a new one received within 3 days.

The guys at AudioEngine are the best.

I completely recommend both the product and the team there to anyone considering high quality powered speakers.

Sep 5, 2009 at 12:47 AM Post #9 of 10
Quote:

Originally Posted by j3ff86 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Their support (Logan, basically) doesn't seem to work a full day, but they usually responded to my emails within a day.

Which is weird b/c on their own site they publish their phone hours yet when I called during those hours, they were not there...

Feb 12, 2014 at 4:34 PM Post #10 of 10
You should try submitting a warranty claim!   I first called and left a message about a problem I'm having with my A5+ powered speakers.  I got a return call 2 days later and it was decided I would monitor the situation since the symptom had only occurred once. Since then, I am able to duplicate the problem with my speaker amplifier overheating and cutting out.  I have tried to call numerous times but they obviously do not man the phones and you are forced to leave a message.  I also sent an e-mail.  It's been 2 days with no reply.
They have a great 3 year warranty but I'm still waiting to see if they'll honor it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back