AudioCubes...
Apr 1, 2004 at 10:33 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 17

mega

500+ Head-Fier
Sure takes a really long time to process my order
mad.gif
...i ordered the A900's on monday, and it still says its processing...is this normal or is something wrong here? They also only had one option in shipping where i had to pay 16 for it...this shipping better be fast. Anyone else have any history ordering from audiocubes? How was it with you?

Apr 1, 2004 at 10:46 PM Post #2 of 17
I bet the guys who are waiting for their 9 month amps are rolling on the floor laughing their asses off at your impatience right about now. As listed on the A900 page at AC -

AVAILABILITY:
Usually ships within 3-5 days.

That means 3-5 for processing. It's only been 3 days from Monday and your pants are already on fire... sheesh.

AudioCubes uses Int. EMS, which is the fastest, easiest and cheapest method. If they'd gone w/ FedEx, I don't think you'd like the shipping charge much.

Anyway, just ordered the same cans from AC this morning, we'll see how fast AC can get them to me.

Apr 1, 2004 at 10:52 PM Post #4 of 17
Shipping for me in Oh-hay-oh took approximately one week. Patience is a virtue but I know how hard it is to wait.

Apr 1, 2004 at 10:59 PM Post #5 of 17
Good things come to those who wait. In this game waiting is inevitable and unavoidable. If AudioCubes doesn't ship off the cans within about two weeks, then fire off an email. They might not update their site for a day or two after the item ships, so be patient and imagine how good the new A900s will sound after getting your ears ticked at you for bombarding them with the sound you now have.
biggrin.gif

Apr 1, 2004 at 11:49 PM Post #6 of 17
Same EXACT thing happened w/ my A500s...the deal is that those things come from Japan, so while it's "processing" Kohn (the owner) is lining up an export of the cans from Japan to here. Mine took 5 days to process, and arrived 4 days later here in America...I was a bit peeved at the timely wait also, however you'll forget all about it once they grace your ears
smily_headphones1.gif

Apr 1, 2004 at 11:56 PM Post #7 of 17
When I ordered a Stax extension cord from them it took less than a week to get from Japan to Jersey. The odd thing is that the postal service delivered it on Sunday.

Apr 2, 2004 at 12:56 AM Post #9 of 17
i dont know, but for me, i tried ordering with credit card first, waited from sunday to thursday and still processing. then i cancel the order beacause it was my brother cc. later on i order by money order, send check out on monday, by mail, and got my headphone on sunday. that was wierd.

Apr 2, 2004 at 1:27 AM Post #10 of 17
I've had pretty good results with audiocubes. I recent bought a pair of AT em9r's from them. I ordered them on a monday and they shipped out on thursday and arrived at my door that next monday.

Apr 2, 2004 at 2:03 AM Post #11 of 17
The common experience with AudioCubes seems to be that orders hang in processing for what appears to be a long time, and then delivery comes quickly.

My A900's took about ten days from order to delivery. That's really not that long for transoceanic commerce. When you're waiting, it can seem like an eternity, but. as has been said, you will be more than compensated by the sound.

You can run down to BestBuy for dimestore Sonys and instant gratification. Quality takes a little longer, and the A900's are truely worth the wait.

Be brave.
biggrin.gif

BW

Apr 2, 2004 at 2:07 AM Post #12 of 17
audiocubes was fine for me when i ordered my A900s.
cant remember exactly how long it took to ship/process but i think it took around a week to get to me from when i placed the order.
If you are worried that audiocubes took your money and ran off, no need ot think that
smily_headphones1.gif

Apr 2, 2004 at 4:30 AM Post #14 of 17
Thanks for the words....i have no choice to wait so ill have to live with the crummy sound for a couple more days-hopefully. I also ordered a pimeta amp about a week ago and its still not here yet either. Hopefully, ill get them both at the same time to make me even happier.
smily_headphones1.gif

Apr 2, 2004 at 3:08 PM Post #15 of 17
I just ordered some A900s from AudioCubes too. I think it takes a while because there is such a high demand for them. I ordered them last Tuesday and they shipped on March 30th, and I got them yesterday, so it took only 3 days to get here (I live in Canada btw), I wasn't expecting them this soon. So once they ship, they ship fast
wink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back