Audiocubes shipping time?
Aug 18, 2008 at 12:54 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

starscream

100+ Head-Fier
I have a pending order from audiocubes atm for some D5000's, and it says it usually shipd in 3-5 days. I have been waiting longer than that, and it still hasn't shipped.

Is this normal with that site? should I be worried?

Aug 18, 2008 at 1:22 AM Post #2 of 4
While other members seemed to have good luck with Audio Cubes, I did not. Their shipping estimates are indeed vague.

I ordered some Stax that was shipped from Japan to California, but there was a shipping delay, then the shipment sat in Customs for days because according to the courier company, US customs said the handwriting on the form was illegible and would not release the package.

Customer service at Audio Cubes would reply to my emails within 1 working day each time. The behavior at US customs is unpredictable, but if the delay was due to Audio Cubes' error (illegible handwriting) I would have expected Audio Cubes to ship another package to me with the forms satisfactorily filled up, or at least promptly send another legibly filled customs form.

Because of the delay in getting my email answered from Audio Cubes, I had to file a complaint with Pay Pal to get my money back.

Aug 18, 2008 at 3:48 AM Post #3 of 4
I find when the item needs to be dropshipped time is always trippled as well as more hassles with customs.

just the nature of the shipping method

Aug 18, 2008 at 4:55 PM Post #4 of 4
I ordered D5000s from them and the shipping delayed was due to demand - they were sold out - so I had to wait for another week or so, they arrived shortly after that. I called them when the 'phones didn't ship as soon as promised - that's when I found out they were out of stock and awaiting more - otherwise, I would have been in the dark.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back