AudioCubes - from order to delivery (to USA) - how long?
Mar 7, 2003 at 1:35 AM Post #16 of 33
OakIris,

So, the fact that you ordered the D66 eggos with the W1000's is the reason why your order is being held up. That stinks!!! I live about 45 minutes outside of San Francisco in Pleasanton. Maybe you should tell audiocubes, if possible that is, to separate your two phones and just ship the W1000's right away? That probably wouldn't work though seeing as how both phones are under the same order. Well, good luck to you. Let us know what happens.

Mar 7, 2003 at 1:51 AM Post #17 of 33
Quote:

Maybe you should tell audiocubes, if possible that is, to separate your two phones and just ship the W1000's right away?

I think this would just lead to a mess - though I am tempted! No, I'll just wait.

And I guess I won't come to California to try to grab your W1000 phones, zeplin! I reckon mine will be here sooner or later. Please let us know what they're like.

ServinginEcuador - I don't know what I could add to what has already been said about these headphones, since I'm such a newbie. I guess I could give a "woman on the street" type of review. (Hmmm - "woman on the street" somehow sounds a bit suspect, doesn't it?
biggrin.gif
Unlike "man on the street." Well, you know what I mean!)

Mar 7, 2003 at 2:10 AM Post #19 of 33
Quote:

Originally posted by OakIris
ServinginEcuador - I don't know what I could add to what has already been said about these headphones, since I'm such a newbie. I guess I could give a "woman on the street" type of review. (Hmmm - "woman on the street" somehow sounds a bit suspect, doesn't it?
biggrin.gif
Unlike "man on the street." Well, you know what I mean!)

That would be a new and different way to review them, so go for it. Just post what you hear, and let us know that. Nothing technical, just what you hear and why you like them. Maybe compare them, and tell what's different. Should be a good read to hear what you have to say, so post it anyway.

Mar 7, 2003 at 2:23 AM Post #20 of 33
Quote:

That would be a new and different way to review them, so go for it. Just post what you hear, and let us know that. Nothing technical, just what you hear and why you like them.

cool.gif
I'll do it!

Mar 7, 2003 at 3:59 AM Post #21 of 33
Quote:

Originally posted by OakIris
cool.gif
I'll do it!

GREAT!! The more inputs from more sources makes for better advice and decisions in the future.

Mar 7, 2003 at 5:18 AM Post #22 of 33
I give Audio Cubes four stars. My order (for my W1000s) took about 2 1/2 weeks but that's only because I changed my mind three days into the process from A1000s to the Ws. Mr Kohn was on top of my order at all times. Even with his diligence, and everything else going smoothly, I'd figure on about 7-10 days TOTAL (to the US) for an order that's in stock... maybe 6 days for the West Coast if your very, very fortunate.

Bongo's 2 cents

Mar 7, 2003 at 12:40 PM Post #23 of 33
I recently ordered the Pioneer Dolby Headphone set from AudioCubes and I was very pleased with the service and speed. My order arrived about 10 days after ordering, double boxed with professional packing and there were some gift CD-Rs included. I also appreciated the shipping notice with tracking number. I will order from them again. (unfortunately for my wallet and due to all this Sony and woody talk...very very soon
smily_headphones1.gif

John

Mar 7, 2003 at 6:40 PM Post #25 of 33
Quote:

Originally posted by itza2mer
I'm in the same boat. I've received order updates this week (they processed my money order Friday), however they still haven't shipped my order yet. I ordered Sony CD3000's, FYI.

More CD3000s! Now this is an order well worth the wait!
tongue.gif

I just received a Pioneer SE-XB1 Dolby Headphone system from AudioCubes. Total time was 14 days.

Mar 8, 2003 at 12:25 AM Post #27 of 33
Well, it looks like the 3/7 shipment came in! My Eggo's have now shipped, but how many days do you estimate? I am thinking about a week.

Mar 8, 2003 at 12:56 AM Post #28 of 33
My order has shipped, too.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

The tracking number doesn't work yet - AC says it takes 24-48 hours for the EMS site to get updated, so maybe it will work later today or sometime tomorrow.

I hope they get here in a week, sonichead. From reading what other folks have said in this thread, I figure I'll get my headphones in 7-14 days.

Mar 8, 2003 at 9:04 PM Post #30 of 33
MY W1000's HAVE ARRIVED!!!! WOW that was incredibly fast...a total of 6 days! I have had packages from within the states take longer. I'll post some thoughts a little later. But right away I can say that they are more of my style than the HD600's were! More evenly balanced. QakIris, don't you come breaking into my house to try and take my new baby away from me
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back