AudioCube's Father's Day Sale.... NOT
Jun 19, 2007 at 6:28 PM Post #18 of 29
Azure, the issue with Stax products have something to do with the fact that back then our system does not show to customers the processing time. However, we now have this system in place so customers know the approximate time needed for the warehouse to ship out the order. The Denon headphones have been popular so we stock them (Stax products are usually ordered in based on demand) and ship out fairly quickly. Regarding this whole price drop issue, if you have an outstanding order that is not shipped, feel free to cancel the order and take advantage of the price drop. However, once the order is shipped we will not be able to change the prices. Once again I do apologize first for this whole issue again, making a deal no longer like a deal at all. It really is becoming a big headache now but I am also bugging our marketing manager so that it won't happen again.

PS. If you ever have issues with our service, etc, please don't hesitate to contact us directly as we take every comment seriously and will take time to reply them. I know we can't be perfect, and from time to time we may mess up, but we really do try not to, or at least correct it when it happens. Hopefully by providing good customer service and improving our service this will help us stand out better from other competitors.
PPS. The mods may want to move this thread to the AC forum?

Jun 19, 2007 at 6:45 PM Post #19 of 29
It's no big deal...it's only $20. I just thought I would try
icon10.gif

Jun 19, 2007 at 7:06 PM Post #20 of 29
How about crediting the difference to the people who bought at the "Fathers Day Sale" price before it was lowered?

Most places offer a price guarantee if it gets lowered in a specified period of time after purchase.

Mitch

Jun 19, 2007 at 8:28 PM Post #21 of 29
Moving it to the AC forum is still in the public. I just do not want to get into trouble for talking about our service (which is generally speaking not within the Head-Fi policy, and we have been in trouble before) in non-sponsor related forum.

Unfortunately what braillediver's suggestion is not possible as our policy is adjustment before the order is shipped. Although I do recognize that there are places with such a price guarantee our operation does not permit us to offer such a service like those big players. Maybe eventually we can, but not at the current moment. Making such an exception of our policy runs into further issues with accounting. Your suggestion is noted, however. And guys, I hope you can cut us some slack.
frown.gif

Jun 19, 2007 at 9:03 PM Post #24 of 29
I don't mind as much either to want the $20 refunded, but I just wanted an explanation of what happened (which is what I got, so I am satisfied). Thanks for the quick responses.

Jun 19, 2007 at 11:08 PM Post #25 of 29
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kohn /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Azure, the issue with Stax products have something to do with the fact that back then our system does not show to customers the processing time. However, we now have this system in place so customers know the approximate time needed for the warehouse to ship out the order. The Denon headphones have been popular so we stock them (Stax products are usually ordered in based on demand) and ship out fairly quickly. Regarding this whole price drop issue, if you have an outstanding order that is not shipped, feel free to cancel the order and take advantage of the price drop. However, once the order is shipped we will not be able to change the prices. Once again I do apologize first for this whole issue again, making a deal no longer like a deal at all. It really is becoming a big headache now but I am also bugging our marketing manager so that it won't happen again.

PS. If you ever have issues with our service, etc, please don't hesitate to contact us directly as we take every comment seriously and will take time to reply them. I know we can't be perfect, and from time to time we may mess up, but we really do try not to, or at least correct it when it happens. Hopefully by providing good customer service and improving our service this will help us stand out better from other competitors.
PPS. The mods may want to move this thread to the AC forum?

Yeah you guys messed my order quite royally. Sent J-jays instead of D-jays. Offered to refund the difference in price, and since I was going to florida for vacation in a few days, I took the offer. But it took you guys FIVE DAYS to reply to my email about the mishap. Speedier response would have helped greatly...

Ply

Jun 19, 2007 at 11:19 PM Post #26 of 29
Ply, there were several incidents a while ago with the Jays earphones when we first started to carry them, where our warehouse, being unfamiliar with the new products mistakened the d-jays and j-jays for each other for about a week time. I believe we tried to correct the problem by giving you a refund for the difference as well as further discounts and coupons (not sure which one we offered you). I am not sure about the 5 day issue as we usually reply emails within 24-48 hours, and I am sure a lot of head-fiers can agree on this one, so I am assuming it was probably due to some communication problem somewhere ... ? Very sorry for what happened though.

I have a feeling I should stop posting replies. I think I have replied quite extensively to the original context of this thread. Now I need to log off, go home, and rest ... Thanks everybody.

Jun 19, 2007 at 11:33 PM Post #27 of 29
Since were talking- This is one of the few complaints I've heard about Audio Cubes and in all Fairness the Original Poster didn’t even buy the item so I’m not sure what his complaint is.

Thanks Kohn for the response and catering to our fickle needs.

Mitch

Jun 20, 2007 at 12:26 AM Post #28 of 29
Hey no problems Kohn, mistakes happen. My only complaint is the five day response time. I searched AudioCubes site for a phone number etc., was looking for some way to contact you. But email was the only option on your site. And frankly five days for an email, that is sent almost instantly, well, that is a bit much.

But it's all good, and as braillediver mentioned, it is really nice for you to be on this site reading post anyway. Shows that you do at least try to keep up and up with your customers...

Ply

Jun 20, 2007 at 3:08 AM Post #29 of 29
Guess I kind of overreacted when I posted this thread. I just really really hate when companies create "sales" and then 1 day later lower the price making that "sale" not so great anymore. However, this seems like it was not an intention of AC. Also, a fast reply on the forums on such a matter should not be overlooked. I just placed my order and waiting eagerly to get them. For the record, this is my 2nd order from AudioCubes and I chose them over other websites because I think it is a great store and great bunch of guys (and gals
tongue.gif
)

PS: Sorry once again if I sounded too harsh.

PPS: Can't wait for grand opening of your NYC store!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back