Audiocubes customer service
Oct 16, 2009 at 6:46 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

wes.coleman

100+ Head-Fier
Has anyone who purchased something from Audiocubes.com had any problems with customer service? About 2 and 1/2 weeks ago I ordered a pair of earphones from them, only to have my order sit in the "pending" mode for a week (the money was gone from my account almost immediately, so it wasn't a money thing). I asked what the holdup was, thinking it may be a stock issue. The customer service representative assured me everything was in order and he moved my order to the "processing" stage. It was "processing" for another week before I decided to send another email and ask if my 'phones had shipped. It was about 3 days before I heard back, only to be told that my order would ship when they had them in stock early this week. This, after I was told that stock wasn't an issue and that my package was soon to be shipped.

Finally I get an email that my package has shipped on Wednesday (10/14/2009). First, the tracking number isn't working, so I give it a couple of days for USPS to get their data right. This morning I look and it says "shipment info received" which means the package hasn't even left yet. Worst of all, I'm not sure whether my stuff is coming from Japan or Greenwich Village, so I have no idea how long it will take to get here when it finally does ship.

Any other poor experiences with them or is this just a fluke? I'd like to do business with them in the future because they have such cool stuff, but this has definitely made me reluctant to do so again.

Oct 16, 2009 at 6:56 PM Post #3 of 7
if it was sent USPS you won't get proper tracking just delivery confirmation

and that sometimes won't show it was delivered until a few days after you have it

Oct 16, 2009 at 6:58 PM Post #4 of 7
Audiocubes has never had great cs ime. I remember ordering a pair of CD3000 earpads a couple years ago and it took over a week of emailing them before they acknowledged my order (No confirmation, no nothing) and finally shipped out my package. It then took another two weeks to arrive. I have never purchased anything from them since.

Oct 16, 2009 at 8:26 PM Post #5 of 7
Update: I just found out my package is leaving Osaka today. Great.

Oct 16, 2009 at 10:30 PM Post #6 of 7
How about reading their feedback thread?
wink.gif

http://www.head-fi.org/forums/f92/audiocubes-265133/

Seems like most are well pleased with their services, although not everyone.

Oct 17, 2009 at 2:29 AM Post #7 of 7
Quote:

Originally Posted by krmathis /img/forum/go_quote.gif
How about reading their feedback thread?
wink.gif

http://www.head-fi.org/forums/f92/audiocubes-265133/

Seems like most are well pleased with their services, although not everyone.

lol, I've been away from the forums for a while. I didn't remember AudioCubes having a sponsor forum or anything. Sorry
L3000.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back