Audio46 Product Tour - SeeAudio Neo [Names Announced]
Jul 20, 2021 at 1:35 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 35

Audio46

Sponsor: Audio46
See Audio Neo Product Tour.jpg

Hello Audiophiles,

Audio46 is doing a tour for the SeeAudio Neo.

Product Tour Program Rules:
  1. This tour is only available to USA residents. We are restricted from shipping outside the USA.
  2. Sign up using our Tour Sheet. Sign up ends on July 28th, 2021. Up to 10 eligible reviewers will be selected. We'll contact and announce them soon after sign-ups end.
  3. If you are selected, you will get the product for one week (7 days) to use in your home with your devices.
  4. After your one week is up, you must safely pack up the unit and send it to the next participant. You are responsible for the shipping label.
  5. You must write a review and post it on this thread--the same thread as our announcement for the Product Tour. You must post it here before you post it anywhere else.
Tour Participants List:
[Email correspondence will be through tour@audio46.com. You may need to add us to your contact list to avoid our responses landing in your spam box.]

Last edited:
Audio46 Audio46 is the destination store in NYC to demo and buy headphone products. Stay updated on Audio46 at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/Audio46 https://twitter.com/Audio46NYC https://www.instagram.com/audio46/ https://audio46.com/ info@audio46.com
Jul 20, 2021 at 10:17 PM Post #2 of 35
I’m excited for the opportunity to audition and review the SeeAudio NEO’s! Good luck to everyone!

Jul 28, 2021 at 10:39 AM Post #3 of 35
Today is the big day! Let's see who the lucky reviewers are!

Jul 30, 2021 at 11:13 AM Post #4 of 35
Lets go! Excited to try these. I'm not usually someone who prefers all BA sets, so I'm interested on what I will think of these.

Aug 5, 2021 at 1:31 PM Post #5 of 35
Neo has arrived!
FD3FBA43-D135-4348-B4F7-C46CEBD3B6A6.jpeg

Last edited:
Aug 11, 2021 at 11:18 AM Post #10 of 35
How about some initial impressions? :)

Aug 11, 2021 at 3:07 PM Post #11 of 35
How about some initial impressions? :)
The Neo’s have this wide open portrayal of the mids that is so addicting. This is not because the Neo’s are necessarily mid forward, it’s just that the mids do not have any coloration. Maybe there is a soft pronunciation around 2-4K but the tonal quality is spot on and with detail that doesn’t fatigue.
The Bass surprised me more than once with its present yet unobtrusive quality. It has depth, attack, and solidity that has a DD quality to it. Very impressive indeed. The sub-bass is very well tuned and implemented while being sure to not encroach on the lower mids.
The treble is expansive but allows for precise imaging. It becomes more delicate after 8 or 9k but this lends to a nicely reference or even handed sound overall with no, immediately evident, spikes or valleys in the frequency response.

Aug 11, 2021 at 3:11 PM Post #12 of 35
The Neo’s have this wide open portrayal of the mids that is so addicting. This is not because the Neo’s are necessarily mid forward, it’s just that the mids do not have any coloration. Maybe there is a soft pronunciation around 2-4K but the tonal quality is spot on and with detail that doesn’t fatigue.
The Bass surprised me more than once with its present yet unobtrusive quality. It has depth, attack, and solidity that has a DD quality to it. Very impressive indeed. The sub-bass is very well tuned and implemented while being sure to not encroach on the lower mids.
The treble is expansive but allows for precise imaging. It becomes more delicate after 8 or 9k but this lends to a nicely reference or even handed sound overall with no, immediately evident, spikes or valleys in the frequency response.
Sounds awesome, can't wait! Sounds like it may have good synergy with my M8!

Aug 11, 2021 at 11:08 PM Post #13 of 35
Alrighty, the Neo’s are safely packed up and ready to be shipped to the next tour participant!

Aug 12, 2021 at 12:02 AM Post #14 of 35
Aug 17, 2021 at 11:28 AM Post #15 of 35
Neo arrived, will start the listening today!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back