Audio-technica CM5 a good match with MZ-E10?
Dec 14, 2004 at 5:17 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

Silver

500+ Head-Fier
I am curious whether CM5 will be a good match with E10. The 888s hurt my ears after long use and they are rather fragile (dead RHS after a year of use) so this time I want to get CM5 to replace my dead 888s. I would like to know if anybody has ever used CM5 with E10 and if the result is any good.

Oh, and I am not too sure whether this should be in the main 'phone forum instead... Please move it for me if this isn't the right post for this thread.
smily_headphones1.gif

Dec 14, 2004 at 5:56 AM Post #2 of 4
I have the cm5's, and thye are big for buds. But i modded them by taking off the rubber ring thing around the bud, now they fit great, i can wear them for hours. (Oh, when you do this the driver will fall out so i superglued them back on.

Dec 14, 2004 at 11:08 PM Post #3 of 4
Quote:

Originally Posted by apnk
I have the cm5's, and thye are big for buds. But i modded them by taking off the rubber ring thing around the bud, now they fit great, i can wear them for hours. (Oh, when you do this the driver will fall out so i superglued them back on.

isn't this a tad bit dangerous? All types of earwax and crap can enter the electronics...not cool for a portable bud...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back