Audio Technica CK9 In Stock
Dec 7, 2006 at 5:57 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

AnGeLiCbOrIs

500+ Head-Fier
Hey all. I just thought I'd post that the ATH-CK9 IEM is now in stock at Warehouse123.com for $169 USD.

http://www.warehouse123.com/ProductI...=AUTATHCK9-BLK

Has anyone tried the final versions of these? Anyone know where they are manufactured? I am soooooooo close to buying a pair.

Dec 7, 2006 at 7:47 PM Post #2 of 6
Quote:

Originally Posted by AnGeLiCbOrIs /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hey all. I just thought I'd post that the ATH-CK9 IEM is now in stock at Warehouse123.com for $169 USD.

http://www.warehouse123.com/ProductI...=AUTATHCK9-BLK

Has anyone tried the final versions of these? Anyone know where they are manufactured? I am soooooooo close to buying a pair.

I would say they're made in Japan since these came out on Nov 26; being relatively new in the market, I think the Japanese would make these first, and as more people buy them, would shift the manufacturing to somewhere with cheaper labor.

Dec 8, 2006 at 12:56 AM Post #3 of 6
*Pulls out credit card*

Alright... it's time to rock!
cool.gif

Damn you AT....
plainface.gif

Dec 12, 2006 at 9:32 PM Post #4 of 6
Here is a Google translated review from Amazon.co.jp. The guy/gal rated these 5 stars but the review obviously makes little sense to me.

Quote:

After about 50 hours aging doing, it tried hearing.
The impression that it has come out gently treble mediant bass without overs and shorts entirely.
There to be a delicacy and an appearance impression, there is no strange deviation and seasoning, in what kind of sound being agreeable,
You can use in the almighty, probably will be.
It is the sound whose or more of expecting is splendid.

Because bass is a little weak SHURE in comparison with E2C E3C and the like, we do not recommend in the SHURE fan.
In order conversely, for bass to have come out too a little, in the person whom you are moved,
Just, is not the exactly product, probably will be?

This product, being able to install in the ear just, shows real value for the first time.
You must make the kind of shape which is pushed in into the inner part of the ear hole.
When in the ear hole it inserts is lightly, it becomes the kind of feeling where energy of sound keeps escaping,
It does not become good sound.

With such as person and the judo etc to which the ear and the ear hole are too small becomes the [giyouza] ear as for the person who,
Before the purchasing viewing (fitting) the one which is done is good, probably will be.
When it cannot view, examined ATH-CK7 the method which in calling the shank.

Although it is the normal ear, the earpiece of attachment is not fixed by any means well, as for the person that,
Processing the earpiece, using the other companies product you will try adjusting to your own ear.

Because as for E2C shape has been similar, it can divert the earpiece and it may is visible, but
Because diameter of the inserting part is different, it does not enter.
If you screw in compulsorily, it may enter, is, but the substance cracks and/or whether it is lacking.
The one which it stops is safe.

Being a little loose, it passes through the earpiece for SONY EX71.
Cutting 1 earpieces, using that to just a tube part, when it tries to tighten
It is fixed well.

You think that to in addition to the varieties is possible with device circumstance.
Buying simply, it finishes, is not, tries devising in your own appearance,
Is not the pleasure of music, probably will be?

For you Japanese speakers, here is a link to the original review. If it contains anything interesting, please feel free to offer a more understandable translation.

Audio-Technica-%E5%AF%86%E9%96%89%E5%9E%8B%E3%82%A4%E3%83%B3%E3%8 3%8A%E3%83%BC%E3%82%A4%E3%83%A4%E3%83%BC%E3%83%98% E3%83%83%E3%83%89%E3%83%9B%E3%83%B3-ATH-CK9-BK/dp/B000JYVWNG/sr=8-1/qid=1165958599/ref=sr_1_1/249-6686837-7927501?ie=UTF8&s=electronics

On a side note, Amazon.co.jp sells these for Y15,371 which is about $130 US. Too bad they don't ship outside of Japan.

Feb 4, 2007 at 1:20 PM Post #6 of 6
i have 1... it sound better than um1, sf3, e2 and 3 to my ear. can consider on par with E4, sf5pro.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back