Audio-Technica Authorized Reseller - Amazon?
Dec 1, 2011 at 10:13 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

GigaFi

500+ Head-Fier
Does anyone here have experience going through warranty with an Audio-Technica product purchased and fulfilled by Amazon directly? 

They are not listed as an authorized reseller on AT's site and their customer support is closed for the day. Does anyone know?

Thanks in advance!

Dec 2, 2011 at 1:12 AM Post #2 of 4
I have bought Monster headphones from Amazon resellers before. I found those headphones to be fake, and after I contacted amazon, they did not take care of it at all. I would recommend you to be very careful with purchasing from the resellers.

For your case, I think as long as you have the warranty certicifate, you will have customer support. If the reseller did not give it to you, you can still contact them through the "contact seller" button in your purchase history. They normally respond very fast, except for people who sell fake stuff on amazon. I hope it helps

Dec 2, 2011 at 2:19 AM Post #3 of 4
The item was sold from Amazon.com directly. Kind of surprised they are not listed as authorized retailers, probably due to the resellers.

Quote:
I have bought Monster headphones from Amazon resellers before. I found those headphones to be fake, and after I contacted amazon, they did not take care of it at all. I would recommend you to be very careful with purchasing from the resellers.

For your case, I think as long as you have the warranty certicifate, you will have customer support. If the reseller did not give it to you, you can still contact them through the "contact seller" button in your purchase history. They normally respond very fast, except for people who sell fake stuff on amazon. I hope it helps

Dec 2, 2011 at 2:33 AM Post #4 of 4
Companies often will only honor manufacturer warranties if the product was purchased through an authorized dealer.  (in this case Amazon is not one)

I'd contact AT and see what they can do for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back