Audio-Technica ATH-FC7 Portable Headphones
Jun 29, 2004 at 4:37 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

IYIxPx

New Head-Fier
How are these Headphones? can you recommend them for portable use, i do not want to look like an complete idiot.

at the moment i have mx 400 earbuds, but i want headphones, they should be an improvement over the earbuds.

Jun 29, 2004 at 6:52 PM Post #4 of 9
Quote:

good call, i thought there was no way of getting to that review without a search function.

Thanks, I was suscribe to this thread, so I had to search my suscribe thread manually to find this one. But so many have help me here, that I think is worth the effort to give something back.

Jun 30, 2004 at 7:43 PM Post #7 of 9
I just got these cans two days ago. I think they sound great. The size is excellent with a good slide/fold design. I like the comfort and the bass is good too. I was looking for some portable cans (sealed) that had good bass, and I think these fit the bill.

I heartily recomend them, but if you order from audiocubes expect about 10-11 days for shipment. They took their sweet time shipping the item, and once I got my tracking number I realized they were coming straight from JAPAN. I am not sure if all of audiocubes stuff comes from japan, but I was under the impression that they had their own stock here in the US through their japanese import contacts. The whole box was in japanese... thank god for pictures.

I think you will really like these headphones. I keep wanting to put them back on or try them with different songs. Good looks too!

Jul 1, 2004 at 12:11 AM Post #9 of 9
Quote:

Originally Posted by oatmeal
They took their sweet time shipping the item, and once I got my tracking number I realized they were coming straight from JAPAN. I am not sure if all of audiocubes stuff comes from japan, but I was under the impression that they had their own stock here in the US through their japanese import contacts.

everything that is sold in audiocubes will be import from japan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back