audio-technica ath-a900 ordered!!!
Mar 16, 2006 at 5:39 AM Post #46 of 79
Quote:

Originally Posted by mito

the sound is much better than the ****** Nexxtech I've been using.

next test: harvest, neil young.

I am impressed, but I confess I have to hear more.

If you are only "impressed" switching from Nexxtech-grade headphones to A900, then you are really not maximising your A900. Well, unless I underestimated the Nexxtech.
So yeah, try the method I mentioned, hope it will make you go "Hotdamn!!" instead of "meh...impressed....have to hear more"
icon10.gif

Hope I didn't ramble too much. I started all of this stuff exactly from A900 and was also thinking to use it with my PC that time, so I know how exciting it will be. Enjoy the A900.

I think I mentioned in other thread to get a Saving Private Ryan DVD and watch it using A900. So yeah, go buy Saving Private Ryan DVD already. hehe...Or maybe War of The Worlds or something like that.

Mar 16, 2006 at 6:52 AM Post #52 of 79
glad to see your enjoying them so far, try to post some more impressions as you listen more and use them for different purposes, if you can help it
smily_headphones1.gif

i'd like to know if your happy with their sound for music and gaming and so on
smily_headphones1.gif
...i know i am with my ltds
biggrin.gif

Mar 16, 2006 at 1:09 PM Post #54 of 79
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jesse40902
Hey mito, how many days did it take to ship? its 189.00 right?

I ordered them March 8th, last Wednesday. They arrived yesterday morning, March 15th.

It was sent as a gift and the amount declared by audiocubes was u$ 40. Canada customs intercepted the packaged and charged me pst+gst+handling fee, which was c$ 12.

The price was u$ 189, however, www.audiocubes2.com has it for u$ 195, don't know why...

Mar 16, 2006 at 1:15 PM Post #56 of 79
For the first week or so, leave em running 24 hours a day.

Oh yeah, my ones came with clear protective stickers over the 'left' & 'right' labels on the earcups. These can be removed and it reveals the labels to haver a metallic shine.

Mar 16, 2006 at 1:31 PM Post #57 of 79
Quote:

Originally Posted by Chri5peed
For the first week or so, leave em running 24 hours a day.

Oh yeah, my ones came with clear protective stickers over the 'left' & 'right' labels on the earcups. These can be removed and it reveals the labels to haver a metallic shine.

Hummm, there appears to be no stickers over the those labels...

I left them burning the whole night. 9 hours so far.

I am listening right now to Black Eyed Peas. I am starting to perceive how good these headphones are. The song "My humps" has powerful bass.

Mar 16, 2006 at 1:37 PM Post #58 of 79
Listen to Metallica's ..And Justice For All. I love that album with my A900s. Nice to see you finally enjoying the ATs Mito.

Mar 16, 2006 at 1:40 PM Post #60 of 79
Quote:

Originally Posted by mito
I'd like to know why they sound better right off my soundcard instead of my speaker system.

The Logitech pod is crap for output. I have mine here and my headphones sound like poop through it. Why technically? Probably using cheap components.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back