Audio-Technica AT-HA20
Feb 8, 2005 at 12:27 PM Post #2 of 6
It's nice looking and has a passthrough to connect to other devices, 2 phone jacks, interesting.
smily_headphones1.gif

Power output is a little low at 100mW per channel, I think.

Would like to hear if someone has experience with it too. AudioCubes can probably get you one of them.

Feb 8, 2005 at 1:16 PM Post #3 of 6
Well, I'm in Tokyo right now until the 20th so I have the possibility of picking one up while I'm here. Problem is I'm scared after hearing all the negative reviews of the At-HA2. This amp looks nice though. You can't see it on the website but I have AT's Japan catalog here in front of me and they show that this amp has a blue led in it that illuminates through the transparent top cover. Looks extremely nice! But as a Head-Fi'er I must remember that it isn't about the looks it's the sound.
biggrin.gif

Feb 9, 2005 at 4:28 AM Post #4 of 6
Quote:

Originally Posted by fritzdevil11
Well, I'm in Tokyo right now until the 20th so I have the possibility of picking one up while I'm here. Problem is I'm scared after hearing all the negative reviews of the At-HA2. This amp looks nice though. You can't see it on the website but I have AT's Japan catalog here in front of me and they show that this amp has a blue led in it that illuminates through the transparent top cover. Looks extremely nice! But as a Head-Fi'er I must remember that it isn't about the looks it's the sound.
biggrin.gif

From what I read from the site, it comes out on 2/21.
frown.gif

Feb 9, 2005 at 7:41 AM Post #5 of 6
Quote:

Originally Posted by zChan
From what I read from the site, it comes out on 2/21.
frown.gif

Ah, thank you. Whew! I leave Tokyo on 2/20. I've spent enough money already since I've been here.
tongue.gif

Feb 9, 2005 at 8:14 AM Post #6 of 6
Quote:

Originally Posted by fritzdevil11
Ah, thank you. Whew! I leave Tokyo on 2/20. I've spent enough money already since I've been here.
tongue.gif

Ahh. I thought you wanted to buy em. In that case
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back