Audio Technica AT-CK10 IEM
May 13, 2008 at 11:46 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

syed786

100+ Head-Fier
does anyone here know how does these dual armature iem sound. Has anyone compared to other iem.
please share your experiences if you have.
it is Audio Technica ATH-CK10 sorry for mis-spelling

May 14, 2008 at 1:32 AM Post #3 of 9
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rednamalas1 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
WAY too expensive for my taste for universal IEMs.
They have to outclass triple fi 10s at that price range

Yeah, some companies just have no concept of pricing or competition! At that price, 99.9% of people will go with brands like Westone, UE etc. Why would anyone in their right mind get the CK10 instead of the triple.fi or UM2?!?!?

May 14, 2008 at 1:43 AM Post #5 of 9
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rednamalas1 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
it should be cheaper in japan.
and some people love AT very much

The CK10 at that price may well attract AT fans but the company will not be increasing market share via their current pricing structure, its not competitive to attract UE, Westone...or even freq clients.

May 14, 2008 at 1:54 AM Post #6 of 9
It's very detailed, analytical and almost clinical to a fault. It's all highs with very little bass and thin mids.

It's not a very musical 'phone to my ears. Some folks may like the sound signature, but it's not for me.

Sep 6, 2008 at 11:56 AM Post #7 of 9
I've just purchased a pair of CK10, going to burn them in for a while. Here are some photos for your entertainment
smily_headphones1.gif

Sep 6, 2008 at 5:52 PM Post #8 of 9
hi thanks for posting the pics i really enjoyed watching how small the actual CK-10 are.
BTW how is the mids and bass and do you hear every little details in a song like if someone is breathing and how does the instrument sound compare to any other high end phones you may have.
thanks....very much....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back