Audio-t located in UK
Sep 11, 2003 at 4:26 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

zeplin

1000+ Head-Fier
i'm going to buy my new source from a store called audio-t that is located somewhere in the UK. they have at least 12 stores throughout the UK, and seem pretty well known. also, they look like a very nice, high quality audio company, which by the looks of it on their website, have great customer service. i've been emailing several people who work for audio-t about a certain cd player i want to buy. and the best part is, they do ship to the US...it says so on their website...that's why i said they have excellent customer service. does anyone, who lives in the UK, know how they are about getting back to people who email them? has anyone been to one of their stores before? if so, maybe one of you guys who lives in the UK, can call them up for me to see why they haven't replied to my numerous emails??? or, does anyone know how i can call them by phone(i've never called to the UK before and am unfamiliar about how to do it)? because if they have the certain player in stock, i WILL buy it right away! it's a long shot, but i thought i'd also get some help from my fellow UK head-fi members.

here is their website address...
http://www.audio-t.co.uk/html/main.html

anyone who can help me would be helping me out "big time" and it is greatly appreciated! anything in the name of headphpones
biggrin.gif

Thanx
smily_headphones1.gif

Sep 12, 2003 at 5:50 AM Post #2 of 2
well, never mind. i found out that with the costs of shipping and insurance, and the costs of making a European cd player work in the US, the price will equal that of what i can find the Planet 2000 here for. thanx to anyone that was planning on helping me
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back