Audio Sensibility Cables, any experience?
Apr 20, 2014 at 2:10 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

brat

500+ Head-Fier
http://audiosensibility.com
Has anyone tried their products? They use OCC copper and silver wires plus high grade components, and make headphone cables also.
It's not a commercial, I just read an interview with their founder and he looks like a man that knows much about metals and cables...

Apr 21, 2014 at 12:55 AM Post #2 of 4
  http://audiosensibility.com
Has anyone tried their products? They use OCC copper and silver wires plus high grade components, and make headphone cables also.
It's not a commercial, I just read an interview with their founder and he looks like a man that knows much about metals and cables...

I bought Steven Huang Statement power distribution box with upgrade Furutech GTX-D outlets. It is a fabulous looking/feel and sounding component. Also, Steven sent me his Statement USB cable to do a comparison with my Transparent Premium USB (nearly 600$). The cable was so well built and with a beautiful look. His sound was really close to the Premium and better of the Audioquest Diamond I also compare too. An audiophile friend told me his signature interconnects are at the same level of his beloved Audioquest Sky (he sold me one of his multiple pairs).

I had the chance to talk with Steven by phone numerous times and even had an hour conversation talking about his power distribution box. He was so enthusiastic and passionate about this product that he convinced me to buy it. I have absolutly no regrets. His unit replaced a PS Audio PPP regenerator. I gained a lot of dynamic and focus. No doubt. This guy know what he's doing and I think his prices are extremely good for the quality of the products. At the moment, I even considering selling my Audioquest Sky XLR to try his Signature XLR.

Highly recommanded conceptor/seller.

Sep 29, 2014 at 7:41 PM Post #3 of 4
I also have Steve's power distribution box with the GTX-D outlets.

It's a quantum leap from my previous box which costs the same, but only had 1 duplex outlet.

Steven's box came with 3 GTX-D outlets and still points mini risers.

Pretty incredible what kind of value you can get when you buy direct from the owner.

Jul 11, 2020 at 8:39 PM Post #4 of 4
Steve's products are insanely good. At any price!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back