Audio Lokahi IEM impressions and reviews thread
Feb 14, 2021 at 4:51 PM Post #76 of 760
Well if you guys don’t mind a rebranded name, hike of $100. I have no say.

I am thinking it’s Storm, just a name change to “Lokahi” - I can’t find any evidence of 8BA or a 8+1DD. It has always been a 7BA on the webpage I purchased from. Aur Audio/violator73 did not take ownership of what it was initially marketed as. So Storm and Nimbus mysteriously disappeared instead replaced by Lokahi - a terrible name tbh. But it’s your choice.

Last edited:
Feb 14, 2021 at 5:04 PM Post #78 of 760
Anyone know the full story here? Who actually makes/owns this iem?

Nothing that serious to be fair, probably just the bureaucracy that runs behind closed doors, to make a product available to those who have better spending power aka international community

Feb 14, 2021 at 5:11 PM Post #79 of 760
I'm so confused as to what's going on here, but after seeing the graphs and watching BGGAR's review, I'm pretty sure I'll make these my BA set. I've got T2+s as my DD and will probably get a set of FH3 for hybrids after mulling it over compared to the Yume.

Feb 14, 2021 at 10:04 PM Post #82 of 760
I've talked to Nikolaus , don't worry
Screenshot_2021-02-14-22-05-40.png

Last edited:
Feb 15, 2021 at 5:27 AM Post #85 of 760
So the iem linsoul is selling by the name aur audio lokahi isn't authorized by aur audio and is being renamed at the moment. Aur audio isn't working with linsoul. It was a miscommunication and the name is being changed immediately.

Which makes linsoul a bunch of deeks isn’t it ? If they’re taking a product and renaming them without permission. Just like how they changed JQ Five Baht to White knight. Strange forces are at play here. Why are you the only one able to come forward and clear up this confusion for “aur audio”?

Feb 15, 2021 at 6:05 AM Post #86 of 760
aaaaaaanyways,
I’m not trying to be the headfi police here so I’ll just wrap up my thoughts and leave you guys to it. You’ll just know that there is a 788yuan Storm floating about in XianYu app that’s all. Same shell same design

CD7C2882-FF70-4A4A-BB58-700060899DDA.jpeg

Like...if claims are made towards a brand they should be vocal about it or at least show some effort in providing transparency formally...like who they’re collaborating with, how their brand came about, how they’re designed etc. Nah, “Aur Audio” just go “poof” which make it seem like a bogus marketing attempt.

I’ll leave this thread and let consumerism take place. I couldn’t care less myself tbh

Feb 15, 2021 at 11:36 AM Post #89 of 760
Screenshot (62)~3.png

Aur Audio does not make the Storm, Nimbus or Lokahi iems. Aur Audio is simply a reseller that will ship the iems to you at a markup. the Storm sells for 788 yuan ($122) in china.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back