Audio(hi-fi) stores in west palm beach, florida?
Apr 19, 2010 at 5:35 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

TheAwesomesauceShow

100+ Head-Fier
For head-fiers in wpb, fl. Are there any store here that sell a variety of headphones, dac, and amps? Sorry for asking, I searched google/google earth, but only gave me targets, walmarts, bestbuys, and music stores that teaches you how to play musical instruments
frown.gif

Apr 19, 2010 at 6:23 PM Post #2 of 3
In the land of snowbirds and retirement centers?

We used to have Sound Advice, also a nice electronics parts store in Pompano, both extinct. Brandsmart had a few Denon headphones, but they were all low end wireless, Bozos, other stuff limited to receivers, etc. There are a few A/V mom/pop stores around, but they are usually snobs who only carry expensive stuff you can't afford. Sam Ash in Margate has powered speakers like MV-Audio/Yamaha/Rokit, some "recording style" DACs, some headphones hanging there but I didn't look at them, don't know about amps.

Now you know why I take vacations in places where there are Frys and MicroCenters, like Atlanta.

Apr 19, 2010 at 11:05 PM Post #3 of 3
Quote:

Originally Posted by najames /img/forum/go_quote.gif
In the land of snowbirds and retirement centers?

We used to have Sound Advice, also a nice electronics parts store in Pompano, both extinct. Brandsmart had a few Denon headphones, but they were all low end wireless, Bozos, other stuff limited to receivers, etc. There are a few A/V mom/pop stores around, but they are usually snobs who only carry expensive stuff you can't afford. Sam Ash in Margate has powered speakers like MV-Audio/Yamaha/Rokit, some "recording style" DACs, some headphones hanging there but I didn't look at them, don't know about amps.

Now you know why I take vacations in places where there are Frys and MicroCenters, like Atlanta.

I guess you feel my pain
biggrin.gif
There's a dj music store @ okeechobee blvd. and they only carry headphones that are called America
triportsad.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back