Audio GD pre-amp w/ HT bypass feature?
Oct 24, 2010 at 12:49 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

htluc808

New Head-Fier
 Greetings to Audio GD and Head-Fi afficionados! 

I have recently been doing a lot of reading/research on Audio GD gears.  I am not technically inclined or pretend to be, but the innards on all his offerings look very impressive.  Unlike the fancy but mostly empty boxes offered by many competitors. 

My apology if I didn't catch it if this has previously been addressed, but I am interested in a pre-amp with HT bypass but have not seen this on any A-GD pre offerings.  Is this something that could be done by Kingwa per special request?  I tried emailing him directly but somehow the email got bounced back. 

Personally, I think the inclusion of the HT bypass feature will appeal to more potential customers such as myself and others in similar situation.  Frankly, I cannot afford nor have the luxury to have separate dedicated stereo systems aside from my HT system.  Therefore, it must make do for now serving both HT and stereo needs.   Hopefully, Kingwa or others can chime in and provide the details, cost involved if applicable.  For now, I am looking at the P2 pre w/ HT bypass.  Also, I am looking at the NFB-1 as my next DAC. 

Thanks in advance,

Kenobi 

Oct 24, 2010 at 8:30 PM Post #2 of 3
An HT bypass would be a very good idea...email Kingwa and ask him if it can be done with one of his preamps (the C3-Final, C39 MKIII or SA-3000).

Peete.

Oct 25, 2010 at 10:22 AM Post #3 of 3
Hi Peete,

Thanks much for your response and your contribution to Audio GD threads.  You are a true enthusiast to say the least.  Please advise what his correct email address is. There has been two unsuccessful attempts to reach him on this email addresss I got from his website: audio-gd@126.com.

For those who has successful HT bypass implemented on your Audio GD pre, please share your experience.

Much appreciated,

Kenobi

Users who are viewing this thread

Back