Audio-GD Phoenix cut the sound when iddle
Dec 1, 2011 at 11:21 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

pompon

500+ Head-Fier
Is-it normal ... I let my amp on 24/24 and after a certain time, I have no sound in my headphone. I have to touch the volume control to engage the unit.

It's annoying because I have to move my big fat arse to my amp and turn the volume 1 step up and down to have sound. :wink:

Solution for that ?

Dec 3, 2011 at 12:56 AM Post #2 of 4

Quote:
Is-it normal ... I let my amp on 24/24 and after a certain time, I have no sound in my headphone. I have to touch the volume control to engage the unit.

It's annoying because I have to move my big fat arse to my amp and turn the volume 1 step up and down to have sound. :wink:

Solution for that ?

Have you given the remote control a try ? I don't leave mine on for more than 8 hours at a clip simply because it's in a rack where there is limited space which contributes to a higher overall chassis temp. The volume should not cut out however, although it could be caused by prolonged periods of being left on.

Peete.

Feb 2, 2012 at 3:25 PM Post #4 of 4
My phoenix is having same issue. After listening idlely for 2-3 hours, the sound turns off but turns back on again when I move volume. Not a big deal but takes me out of my music listening zone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back