Audio GD Compass ON SALE - $280
Sep 4, 2009 at 1:03 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 23

blue_lammer

100+ Head-Fier
I just requested a quote a for a single compass shipped to Canada. From the dogs mouth, Kingwa:

"Because 60 years National Day in China, and we finished move to new factory, Compass start promo price.But now not the time post on our web.
Compass price is USD280"

If you need a compass now, should be a great time to buy one!

Sep 4, 2009 at 1:23 AM Post #2 of 23
Way to spoil their announcement
tongue.gif
But yeah, good price!

Sep 4, 2009 at 9:51 AM Post #4 of 23
Nope, it's available now for $280! I've been waiting to get the funds to buy a compass and I contacted them to get a price quote. Low and behold it was $280 so I'm pretty happy right now.

Sep 4, 2009 at 11:17 AM Post #5 of 23
Quote:

Originally Posted by blue_lammer /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Nope, it's available now for $280! I've been waiting to get the funds to buy a compass and I contacted them to get a price quote. Low and behold it was $280 so I'm pretty happy right now.

Still got time to collect some funds
smile.gif

Sep 4, 2009 at 2:34 PM Post #7 of 23
Their site sure is unfriendly. They have no shopping cart, you have to email them to place an order and they charge 4% for Paypal and don't publish any shipping prices...

Sep 4, 2009 at 4:26 PM Post #8 of 23
Quote:

Originally Posted by phototristan /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Their site sure is unfriendly. They have no shopping cart, you have to email them to place an order and they charge 4% for Paypal and don't publish any shipping prices...

I would agree. Their site needs a lot of work if they want to be truly successful in the international market. At the very least though, Kingwa is very responsive with E-mails.

Sep 4, 2009 at 7:24 PM Post #11 of 23
"I offer a low price for you, because we will offer a promo price from 15th of Sep, this is our 60 years National Day and we have move in the new factory.
The new discounts price is USD258/per.
10 units price is USD2580, ( no free OPA, only default OPA inside)."

Does this mean this discount only applies to thsoe who buy in bulk?? I would certainly like to get a discount :p. Anyone want to email Kingwa?

Sep 4, 2009 at 10:06 PM Post #15 of 23
Quote:

Originally Posted by Punnisher /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Tempting, I must say. Maybe I'll get two, one for my girlfriend and one for myself!

I've also noticed that there is nothing that women like more than headphone amplifiers. And DACs. Also being told they look fat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back