audio-gd C-2 Class A
Jun 7, 2018 at 7:38 AM Post #138 of 141
It appears I am resurrecting a thread here. I ended up buying an Audio-GD C-2 headphone amp (2017 edition) about an hour ago. This should be an awesome upgrade from my M-Stage HPA-2, which is the stand alone amp version. For headphones, I have the Amiron Home for open back, and Nightowl Carbon for closed back. I will put up my impressions once I get it. I am excited to try this puppy out.

Edit: I just wanted to say thanks to Kingwa as well. The customer service, and quick responses to questions are second to none with this company. I am super impressed.

Jan 22, 2019 at 12:45 AM Post #139 of 141
It appears I am resurrecting a thread here. I ended up buying an Audio-GD C-2 headphone amp (2017 edition) about an hour ago. This should be an awesome upgrade from my M-Stage HPA-2, which is the stand alone amp version. For headphones, I have the Amiron Home for open back, and Nightowl Carbon for closed back. I will put up my impressions once I get it. I am excited to try this puppy out.

Edit: I just wanted to say thanks to Kingwa as well. The customer service, and quick responses to questions are second to none with this company. I am super impressed.
How is the amp?

Feb 2, 2019 at 4:58 AM Post #141 of 141
I have never seen this thread ,, i own the C2 and i highly recommend upgrading the power cable ,,

this is the cable i am using : (Forte F3 PowerChord) and everything about sound is better specially the sound stage.

https://www.thecableco.com/forte-f3-powerchord.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Back