Audio Enthusiast Vlog? Encourage me to make one?
Aug 15, 2012 at 9:46 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

PinoyPogiman

100+ Head-Fier
There are some Audiophile's Vlogs on Youtube. and i've been always the person to be kinda shy in my videos especially most of the time i really dont like the camera pointing at me when i have to talk.

And i Never liked many Vlogs because they always end up boring in the end in any sort of way.
And if i do start making vlogs, i dont plan on calling it "Audiophile" because im starting to feel its alot like a state of mind like Being Hipster; and you all know that People dont view hipsters as States of Mind. Mostly as a fashion statement.. Im not a Hipster, and i stopped considering myself as an Audiophile. >Mostly an Audio Enthusiast on a tight budget.

And id like to make my videos Informative, but i try hard sometimes to make them funny even though most of my videos are either interesting, boring, <As in Informative...
and i feel if i start making a vlog, it can be a Different kind of video to make.

I dont own a Lavalier mic, i know how to set up some lighting, and edit videos.
But i need some Encouragement or some Second opinions to start out my first Audio-Enthusiast vlog.

To Vlog or not Vlog?

Comments are appreciated

Users who are viewing this thread

Back