Audio Engineer, Disappearence
May 6, 2010 at 7:24 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

rhfactor1

100+ Head-Fier
If anyone can remember, I was trying to remember info. on the disappearence of a prominent audio engineer in the western part of Arizona in the mid to late 1980's.I believe ther was an extensive article that was republished in Sterophile magazine about this incident, but I can't even find the info. in "Stereophile's" database. Maybe if I had the name of the audio engineer that would also help. Getting older is really a pain sometimes. Happy Listening.

Jul 4, 2010 at 11:40 PM Post #3 of 9
Jul 6, 2010 at 11:34 PM Post #4 of 9
dude invented new driver technology that could bring unprecedented level of audio reproduction at such a low price that BOSE had him wacked.

the test drivers and plans were all destroyed as well

Jul 7, 2010 at 12:34 AM Post #5 of 9
Quote:
dude invented new driver technology that could bring unprecedented level of audio reproduction at such a low price that BOSE had him wacked.

the test drivers and plans were all destroyed as well

Wait. Why would BOSE be concerned about unprecedented levels of audio reproduction?

Jul 7, 2010 at 1:25 PM Post #6 of 9
That's pretty much the most ridiculous audio myth I've ever heard. Next to the Judge.

Jul 7, 2010 at 5:01 PM Post #7 of 9
His name was John Iverson, his company was Electron Kinetics.  he was a friend of mine.

Dec 29, 2013 at 1:32 PM Post #9 of 9
I'll post this link without comment - how this story got mixed up with neural thought scanning from satellites I have no idea :rolleyes: (you have to see this link to understand what I mean)
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=104043.0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back