audio business
Nov 9, 2012 at 2:52 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

Viciel

New Head-Fier
hi, do anyone here actually in the audio business? want to get some experiences in the management of audio business if anyone care to share:) maybe this thread will be useful in helping fellow head-fi member to turn their hobby into personal income too

Nov 1, 2023 at 3:17 PM Post #2 of 7
Buy low, sell high.

Nov 1, 2023 at 3:25 PM Post #3 of 7
I do, not Head-Fi though.
I also see a lot of reps from different Head-Fi companies on this forum, so there should be decent options to harvest some experience from people in the business 😊

Nov 1, 2023 at 3:37 PM Post #4 of 7
Considering that this thread is from 11 years ago, It's possible a decision has been made by now. :wink:

Nov 1, 2023 at 3:39 PM Post #5 of 7
Considering that this thread is from 11 years ago, It's possible a decision has been made by now. :wink:
Ha ha ha! I completely missed that 🤣
But yes, I think you are correct 👍

Nov 1, 2023 at 6:57 PM Post #6 of 7
You never know. Some people need more time...
It's great that you're looking to gain insights into the management of an audio business. While I don't have direct experience in the audio business, I suggest considering platforms like Slack SMS to streamline communication and connect with professionals in the field. Sharing experiences and knowledge here can indeed be valuable in helping fellow head-fi members turn their passion into a source of income

Last edited:
Nov 1, 2023 at 7:04 PM Post #7 of 7

Users who are viewing this thread

Back