Audio 64 u4s or Sennheiser ie 900
Jun 24, 2023 at 5:08 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

kezi

New Head-Fier
Hi everyone,

First I’d like to inform you that I’m new in the forum and also in the field of audio, therefore i apologise in advance if my question doesn’t make sense.

Im about to buy either the new release of Audio 64 which is the U4S or the Sennheiser ie 900. Could any of you differentiate on whats the advantage on each of them and which one would be a better buy.

I also travel a lot via plane and trains so I’d be interested to know if these would block any noise.

Thank you!

Jun 24, 2023 at 7:25 AM Post #2 of 3
If you are new to audio, my recommendation to you would be to start a bit cheaper and figure out what you like before spilling out a grand on an in-ear headphone you might not like at all. Hell, maybe IEMs not even your thing. Great thing about getting into the hobby today is that there are a lot of very capable yet cheap IEMs to choose from to get you started and see what works for you and what does not. Moondrop LAN, Tangzu Wan'er, Truthear Hexa, Truthear Zero (red or blue) are just a few I can think of. I would start from one of them and see how it goes.

Jun 24, 2023 at 11:38 AM Post #3 of 3
Hi IAtaman,

Thank you for your reply. I already have some headphones and earphones, therefore its not that im totally new. The issue is that for instance my T+A Solitaire T which is a premium headphone is not comfortable for me. It gets my head so sweaty during gym or all the time on summer. My in ear WF Xm4 is wireless and does not offer the quality of a wired version.
The money isn’t that much of an issue if i manage to buy the adequate one. I read about Audio 64 U4S and Sennheiser ie 900 and reviews were amazing. Thats why i need some tips before buying

Users who are viewing this thread

Back