Audinst-HUD-MX2 DAC/Amp
Mar 11, 2013 at 11:17 AM Post #107 of 306
i plced my order @ 7th and paid @ 8th from Malaysia (GMT +8)..now still no news from em',not even a tracking number. I'd thought i've been cheated if the seller wasn't audinst korea.

please post on here when u get your tracking number which means they have shipped ur unit. If u got it but i don't something bad is happening. *facepalm*

I don't think there is any reason to panic. This company seems legit. If it wasn't people wouldn't be suggesting to buy from there here.

I don't think they would build a rep over the last 3-4 years and than just destroy it.

There eBay page says 3 business days.

Mar 11, 2013 at 11:31 AM Post #108 of 306
[size=small] Shipping services[/size]
[size=small] Some shipping services provide an estimate for number of days that it will take the carrier to deliver the item to the buyer. This transit time does not include the seller's handling time. It includes normal weekdays. Often Saturdays, Sundays, and major holidays are not included in transit time estimates.[/size]

Mar 11, 2013 at 11:37 AM Post #109 of 306
Quote:
I don't think there is any reason to panic. This company seems legit. If it wasn't people wouldn't be suggesting to buy from there here.

I don't think they would build a rep over the last 3-4 years and than just destroy it.

There eBay page says 3 business days.

i'm just a little bit impatient, i believe good news wll come tomorrow, and hope malaysian customs won't block the package 
Quote:
I bought one too. Randomly logged onto headfi yesterday and saw this thread. Bought one straight up.

I hope it'll be good competition to my ODA (02 + odac).

wow,that'll be an interesting review if u gonna make one after u get your MX2..hmm, how much better the Objectives combo will be over HUD-MX2? A lot? Little ? or not at all XD

Mar 11, 2013 at 11:40 AM Post #110 of 306
Quote:
[size=small] Shipping services[/size]
[size=small] Some shipping services provide an estimate for number of days that it will take the carrier to deliver the item to the buyer. This transit time does not include the seller's handling time. It includes normal weekdays. Often Saturdays, Sundays, and major holidays are not included in transit time estimates.[/size]

Long shipping time is understandable since every country has different distances. We r talking about seller's handling time here 

Mar 11, 2013 at 11:41 AM Post #111 of 306
i'm just a little bit impatient, i believe good news wll come tomorrow, and hope malaysian customs won't block the package 

Does your country have a customs website? I don't know the rules for your customs but I think the worst case is you may have to pay custom duties/tax

Mar 11, 2013 at 11:48 AM Post #112 of 306
Quote:
Does your country have a customs website? I don't know the rules for your customs but I think the worst case is you may have to pay custom duties/tax

yup, worse come to worse they will send u a letter and ask u to go to the port where the Shipment was blocked ..then make u pay the duties.Hate to say that but malaysia's EMS service is not quite there yet. Moreover this is my first time buying things with shipment that far away frm home Xp

Mar 11, 2013 at 12:33 PM Post #114 of 306
Quote:

I will write a review most likely. Also I'll probably use my own PSU.

Anyone know the spec of the one on this audinst?

apart from the data from official website, there aren't any in written form..however you can check out these 2 websites,there r some "Naked" pictures inside 

http://translate.google.co.uk/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&eotf=1&u=http%3A%2F%2Fbbs.danawa.com%2Fview.php%3Fsite%3D0%26board%3D28%26seq%3D2311250%26page%3D1%26search%3Dy

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/2201124607

Mar 11, 2013 at 1:34 PM Post #116 of 306
I will probably use a spare 12v 2A PSU, maybe a lower voltage will generate less heat.

btw user guide is here http://www.audinst.com/en/bbs/download.php?bo_table=download&wr_id=11&no=0 for those that are bored waiting for their mx2 to arrive
normal_smile .gif

Mar 11, 2013 at 8:50 PM Post #118 of 306
The 12 Volt DC adapter is a very common part.

It's safe to over the amperage rating just not under. As long as the voltage is 12 Volts you should be fine.

Also, Since I've been having problems with email I asked audnist and they said that my pracel will ship today.

Now to figure out my email problems.

Mar 11, 2013 at 11:39 PM Post #119 of 306
Quote:
The 12 Volt DC adapter is a very common part.

It's safe to over the amperage rating just not under. As long as the voltage is 12 Volts you should be fine.

Also, Since I've been having problems with email I asked audnist and they said that my pracel will ship today.

Now to figure out my email problems.

this is great news. i have emailed audinst via ebay too. Hope to receive reply from them by today

Mar 12, 2013 at 12:08 AM Post #120 of 306
Quote:
Is it doing this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLC3XF7vL6o ?

No... the indicator doesn't blink like this and that frequently.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back