Audi A4 Prestige w/ Bang & Olufsen sound system or Jaguar XF w/ Bowers & Wilkins sound system system
Mar 6, 2012 at 11:32 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

KingOfTheWild

Formerly known as kingalekay.
Hi all . . . just wondering which car you guys think has better sounding car audio (that's right I'm asking for your opinions so skip the 'sound is subjective' lecture). I added a poll as well in case you want to give your answer for that.

Mar 6, 2012 at 11:55 PM Post #2 of 6
The chances of finding someone who has tried both should be pretty low. These cars aren't even in the same price category you can get a S4/A6 with options for around XF prices. Please don't say you are gonna chose a car based on this thread.

Mar 7, 2012 at 12:11 AM Post #3 of 6
Judging by the fact I've heard several Bang & Olufsen systems in home environments, and several Bowers & Wilkins, I'd say that B&W all the way. Bang & Olufsen seems much akin to Bose, just with even more drastic hype.

On top of that, Audi A4 vs. Jaguar XF? Jaguars in general might be more troublesome and expensive to maintain, but it's a very lovely looking car with a nice luxurious feel to it. Audi A4 isn't half bad either, but much more "pedestrian" if you know what I mean.

If I were you, I would go DIY, and get a less expensive, less consuming and reliable car unless you can seriously afford extra gas, extra maintenance, extra everything on an luxury car. Of course if it's just a theoretical system, and you only care about sound, I'd go B&W and Jaguar in this case.

Cheers, and sorry if you would've preferred a non-listener not answering to the question :beerchug:

Mar 7, 2012 at 12:27 AM Post #4 of 6

Quote:
The chances of finding someone who has tried both should be pretty low. These cars aren't even in the same price category you can get a S4/A6 with options for around XF prices. Please don't say you are gonna chose a car based on this thread.

No no no . . . I'm not gonna buy a car based off of this I was just curious about which sounded better!

Mar 7, 2012 at 12:29 AM Post #6 of 6

Quote:
Cheers, and sorry if you would've preferred a non-listener not answering to the question
beerchug.gif

Ah don't sweat man I don't mind one bit!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back