Audeze's Annual Holiday Sale!
Dec 6, 2021 at 10:40 PM Post #77 of 98
I would assume that they have a backlog of orders that are in various stages of fulfillment. It's probably best to exercise a degree of patience.
Received an email with tracking that my order has been or is prepared and about to be shipped. Order was made during the recent Black Friday sale. Also no sale on accessories this year :frowning2:

Dec 6, 2021 at 10:44 PM Post #78 of 98
Received an email with tracking that my order has been or is prepared and about to be shipped. Order was made during the recent Black Friday sale. Also no sale on accessories this year :frowning2:
If it makes you feel any better I'm still waiting for my order to be fulfilled.

Dec 7, 2021 at 11:16 AM Post #79 of 98
Just as note: B-stock sale items are not guaranteed to have one piece of accessory, and we can't verify what is or won't be in the package. So if you got a lightning cable, consider yourself lucky because that will more than likely NOT be the case, as they haven't been in stock in a long time.
That's confusing -- why would they not sell them anymore when they come stock with the brand new LCD i3 and i4? Have both of these models been actually discontinued?

Dec 7, 2021 at 12:14 PM Post #80 of 98
That's confusing -- why would they not sell them anymore when they come stock with the brand new LCD i3 and i4? Have both of these models been actually discontinued?
Newer (non-B-stock) i3 and i4s come with a premium analog cable (i4 only), standard cable (i3 only), and Cipher BLUETOOTH modules (both i3 and i4). We do not sell them with Lightning cables.

Last edited:
Audeze Stay updated on Audeze at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/AudezeLLC https://twitter.com/audeze https://www.audeze.com/
Dec 7, 2021 at 12:53 PM Post #81 of 98
Newer (non-B-stock) i3 and i4s come with a premium analog cable (i4 only), standard cable (i3 only), and Cipher BLUETOOTH modules (both i3 and i4). We do not sell them with Lightning cables.
Sad. The Cipher BT cable is weak and useless. I tried it once and now it sits unused in a bin. 😅

The Cipher Lightning cable is 👌🏽 and the BT is a joke

Dec 7, 2021 at 2:55 PM Post #82 of 98
Just as note: B-stock sale items are not guaranteed to have one piece of accessory, and we can't verify what is or won't be in the package. So if you got a lightning cable, consider yourself lucky because that will more than likely NOT be the case, as they haven't been in stock in a long time.
Does this apply to items that were advertised in the title with the lighting Cipher cable like the "Isine-10 Lighting?"

Dec 7, 2021 at 3:39 PM Post #83 of 98
Does this apply to items that were advertised in the title with the lighting Cipher cable like the "Isine-10 Lighting?"
The B-stock sales (both Black Friday and Cyber Monday items) specifically stated on the sale pages that no accessories were guaranteed to be included and can't be verified/changed. So yes, specific cables are not guaranteed with B-stock sale items.

Dec 12, 2021 at 9:55 PM Post #86 of 98
Well I just received the wrong iSine10. Mine was supposed to be the lightning cipher cable, instead it's the single-ended cable. This makes me have to steel myself for the exchange process ahead of me.

Dec 12, 2021 at 10:10 PM Post #87 of 98
Well I just received the wrong iSine10. Mine was supposed to be the lightning cipher cable, instead it's the single-ended cable. This makes me have to steel myself for the exchange process ahead of me.
AFAIK they didn't guarantee all of the original accessories. I thought they only had one version of the iSine10 that comes with both cables.

Dec 12, 2021 at 10:13 PM Post #88 of 98
AFAIK they didn't guarantee all of the original accessories. I thought they only had one version of the iSine10 that comes with both cables.
No, there was a choice between two or three versions. I chose lightning cipher, but didn't receive that cable.

Dec 13, 2021 at 1:57 PM Post #90 of 98
No, there was a choice between two or three versions. I chose lightning cipher, but didn't receive that cable.
As stated in the Sales page under Limitations, there is no guarantee for accessories. That means even if the sale item was an Isine that originally came with Lightning cable, the cable was not guaranteed. Since the lightning cable was discontinued ages ago, there was next to zero chance you'd get one.

Just have to put this out there (personal opinion): If a sale page has restriction/limitations, it really pays to read them. People can't be surprised when restriction says, "XX is not guaranteed", and then the XX isn't included. That, paired with the (I believe) common knowledge that the Lightning cable has been essentially extinct for a long time, there just was never a slim chance you'd get one.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back