Audeze's Annual Holiday Sale!
Nov 29, 2021 at 11:32 AM Post #61 of 98
Audeze does make little ‘wedges’ that you can just stick in under the back portion of the earpad to give you a little extra room if your ears are touching the fazors. The wedges came with a set of replacement pads I bought from them last year and I’d wager they’d send the wedges to you at little or no cost if they didn’t come with your LCD-Rs. Just a thought.
Those spacers were only for previously supplied pads. Any big LCD with newer pads of the last year are not compatible with those spacers.

Nov 29, 2021 at 3:46 PM Post #62 of 98
Those spacers were only for previously supplied pads. Any big LCD with newer pads of the last year are not compatible with those spacers.
Do the newer pads have a spacer/felt ring between the pads instead rather than the half-moon "wedges" used in previous revisions?

Thinking of getting leather pads for my LCD-Rs and I'm wondering if this is something I need to consider or ensure that they're included.

Nov 29, 2021 at 4:01 PM Post #63 of 98
Do the newer pads have a spacer/felt ring between the pads instead rather than the half-moon "wedges" used in previous revisions?

Thinking of getting leather pads for my LCD-Rs and I'm wondering if this is something I need to consider or ensure that they're included.
The earpads currently use a felt adhesive ring and two adhesive half moon felt spacers next to the fazors.

Audeze Stay updated on Audeze at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/AudezeLLC https://twitter.com/audeze https://www.audeze.com/
Nov 29, 2021 at 5:42 PM Post #64 of 98
If I’m wrong I’m wrong, but I would bet they came with replacement pads I bought in 2020 for my lcd-x, and they were the new style without the pleather ring at the base. Unfortunately, those headphones are gone, so I can’t just check. I’d email Audeze CS and check with them.

Dec 2, 2021 at 6:15 PM Post #66 of 98
How long does it usually take for the B-Stock to ship? I purchased a Penrose X on 11/19/2021 (2 weeks ago). Still no sign of shipping :frowning2:
I would check with audeze. I ordered the b-stock lcd-2 on 11/18 and received them on 11/26. California to New York.

Dec 2, 2021 at 6:23 PM Post #67 of 98
I bought the i4 as soon as I got the email. CEF50347-5C7E-4E32-81B1-5D897BB64745.jpeg949C80EE-8505-4B7A-9527-55A0B50CF7D4.jpegF67C924E-128E-4E89-9DA7-9B27FB1703FF.jpeg

I’m impressed. It came in the actual retail package and unblemished. Good job!
Did your LCD-i4 come with the Cipher cable or just the 3.5mm terminated cable?

Dec 3, 2021 at 2:32 PM Post #69 of 98
No shipping notice yet on my LCD-X and Mobius, ordered 11-18 and 11-19. Weird that some people got their b stock sale in less than a week and some haven't even received tracking numbers. Doesn't seem like there was a lot of b stock inventory sold.

Dec 3, 2021 at 2:50 PM Post #70 of 98
I actually ordered two of those $5 cases (EL-8 / Sine) on 11-20 and they still haven't shipped ... strangely, later that same day (11-20) I ordered a B-stock LCD-GX and those shipped this Monday 11-29 and they were delivered just today.

I'm happy to get my headphones before the cases, but there must be some reason that some stock ships more quickly than others. ¯\_(ツ)_/

Dec 3, 2021 at 3:50 PM Post #71 of 98
I would assume that they have a backlog of orders that are in various stages of fulfillment. It's probably best to exercise a degree of patience.

I imagine all of us should receive our wares in the next 10 days or so. For the record I placed orders on different days. It definitely seems as if some items are delivered faster than others.
They probably moved a lot of Penrose and Mobius units which would logistically have 1st priority. Something like the Euclid would have probably been next in queue.

Last edited:
Dec 3, 2021 at 4:50 PM Post #73 of 98
Talked to the Support Manager today (no I didn't ask for them and no my name isn't Karen). Anyways, as expected they are slammed from the sale and they are working overtime trying to fulfil our orders. They didn't forget about us :)
Yeah, the time hasn't bothered me at all, last year, it took a a bit of time to get my B-Stock LCD-X, but completely reasonable time and given the great prices, it's never bothered me that it takes a little while to fulfill during their annual big sale.

Dec 6, 2021 at 6:47 PM Post #75 of 98
Just as note: B-stock sale items are not guaranteed to have one piece of accessory, and we can't verify what is or won't be in the package. So if you got a lightning cable, consider yourself lucky because that will more than likely NOT be the case, as they haven't been in stock in a long time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back