Audeze Sine, Shure SRH1540, PM3 or something else?
Nov 21, 2017 at 2:29 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

yianni1066

New Head-Fier
Hi all,
Any help greatly appreciated!

I bought the Mojo and I'm getting the impression that my Sennheiser Momentum Over-Ears are simply not good enough to really show me what the Mojo is capable of.

It's difficult to find anywhere to try these headphones or get a decent trial with them, so I need your expert help, all those that know the above headphones and others. I really don't want to spend much more than the Audeze cost which is the most expensive on my list.

So here's my need.
1) Closed Back as it is a portable headphone I am looking for.
2) Comfort, but I am happy to sacrifice comfort for a clear winner in sound. If the difference in sounds is miniscule then the comfort of the phones would be important. However if the sound is a league apart, then the sound is more important.
3) Exciting sound when the EQ is off. Not a boring phone. and something that shines with the Mojo!
4) The looks, aesthetic, is not an issue, Someone for example suggested the Fostex T40RP's at around $100 to me as being as good as the above phones, as being excellent in sound, despite materials not being that great.
5) Despite point 4, and the great sound from the T40RP's, I would still prefer to spend around the $400-$500 mark for phones that blow those out the water!

Any help is greatly appreciated!
Yianni

Users who are viewing this thread

Back