Audeze - Maxwell Gaming Headsets! (latest: Firmware v63 and HQ v107 beta on June/12/24)
Feb 8, 2023 at 4:21 PM Post #1,127 of 4,477
It’s a general observation based off the fact that they don’t seem to do things with any expediency. I’m happy to wait but the lack of details is frustrating.
Oh yeah I meant it in a, you're damn right about that type of way, not actually questioning you. I've been checking social media, the FAQ, and this forum all day just waiting for the update the ceo said was coming either yesterday or today. Guess it'll be end of day or something.

Feb 8, 2023 at 4:25 PM Post #1,128 of 4,477
It is not the investors to decide the value of a company or a brand, it is your employees and customers.

Like I stated before, be honest, be frank, be humble, be transparent, sharing your difficulties and the majority would understand.

However, covering the wounds and hiding the weaknesses by defensive or even offensive attitudes, only makes those who cares frustrated. Please, communicate with them, with us, wholeheartedly.

Any promises might break unexpectedly, only trust can mend. Earning trust by honesty is the way.

We are here to support you.

Last edited:
Feb 8, 2023 at 4:48 PM Post #1,129 of 4,477
It is not the investors to decide the value of a company or a brand, it is your employees and customers.

Like I stated before, be honest, be frank, be humble, be transparent, sharing your difficulties and the majority would understand.

However, covering the wounds and hiding the weaknesses by defensive or even offensive attitudes, only makes those who cares frustrated. Please, communicate with them, with us, wholeheartedly.

Any promises might break unexpectedly, only trust can mend. Earning trust by honesty is the way.
Mate this is all I been asking from the start just be honest we’d all appreciate that.

Oh yeah I meant it in a, you're damn right about that type of way, not actually questioning you. I've been checking social media, the FAQ, and this forum all day just waiting for the update the ceo said was coming either yesterday or today. Guess it'll be end of day or something.
Ah I get ya mate yea I’ve been doing the same every few hours. And hopefully 🤞

Feb 8, 2023 at 6:23 PM Post #1,131 of 4,477
Maxwell Shipping Update 2/8/23

We're very thankful to everyone for your trust and support! As many of you know, we've already manufactured our first production run of headsets in January and we were confident about starting to ship orders at that time. We were hoping to ship both Xbox and Playstation versions simultaneously.

We're in final testing of a release candidate version of the firmware, and companion apps for Windows, Mac and Android. In the meantime, we have added new features based on your feedback, including an iOS app (expected Q2).

Our sincere hope is to have software ready to go in the next week, and then our warehouse team will need to update thousands of headsets and repack them before the shipping team can begin fulfilling orders.

Playstation: Our current best estimate is that we'll begin shipping the by Feb 22. It may take 2-3 weeks from then to completely ship all units on hand.

Xbox: Maxwell Xbox is still pending Microsoft's approval, but we're pressing as hard as we can to make that happen soon.

We'll report back as we get more info, thank you all for your patience!

Audeze Stay updated on Audeze at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/AudezeLLC https://twitter.com/audeze https://www.audeze.com/
Feb 8, 2023 at 6:32 PM Post #1,136 of 4,477
Or late Feb early March for the people lucky enough to be shipped first maybe.
well it says it will ship by 22nd hopefully and will take 2 to 3 weeks to get to the suppliers etc. So just over a month away still from what I am reading. I am not sure why they can't just update the firmware in a day 1 patch when we get the headsets but oh well. Least we know now.

Feb 8, 2023 at 6:36 PM Post #1,137 of 4,477
well it says it will ship by 22nd hopefully and will take 2 to 3 weeks to get to the suppliers etc. So just over a month away still from what I am reading. I am not sure why they can't just update the firmware in a day 1 patch when we get the headsets but oh well. Least we know now.
My bad. I assumed you were in the US. Yeah that makes sense if buying through a supplier or in another country.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back