Audeze - Our Maxwell Gaming Headsets! (latest: Firmware v61 and HQ v97)
May 11, 2023 at 5:49 PM Post #3,271 of 4,444
I wish they would just give us a real date instead of getting our hopes up over and over in vain.

FYI @Audeze you need to get this under control. The availability in Europe is a mess... 😩

I'm thinking of canceling my long-running order for an Xbox Maxwell and getting a used PS Maxwell that popped up locally.

I'd mostly use it with PC or Android anyway, and if I ever wanted to watch a movie with Atmos I guess I could buy the license separately. I wouldn't be missing out on anything, right?

May 11, 2023 at 6:09 PM Post #3,273 of 4,444
Stick with it just got my shipping info to the UK for next Wednesday!
Thanks! Now, for all I know the UK distributor and availability situation is totally different from that in the EU... 🤔

May 11, 2023 at 6:13 PM Post #3,275 of 4,444
May 11, 2023 at 6:45 PM Post #3,276 of 4,444
IMG_0949.jpeg

Eagle has landed…

May 12, 2023 at 6:00 AM Post #3,279 of 4,444
Mine have the slightest favoring to the left side. Not bad but it’s noticeable.
Same with my first pair. I've got a replacement. It's better but I can't tell by how much. So many people have experienced this, always the left side being louder. Makes me think it's the cup design (holes on the right cup).

I'd love to be able to set the balance in the app and save it to the headphones. A dirty fix but they can refer people to that to tune it for themselves. I doubt they'll even acknowledge it though :/

May 12, 2023 at 9:45 AM Post #3,280 of 4,444
Same with my first pair. I've got a replacement. It's better but I can't tell by how much. So many people have experienced this, always the left side being louder. Makes me think it's the cup design (holes on the right cup).

I'd love to be able to set the balance in the app and save it to the headphones. A dirty fix but they can refer people to that to tune it for themselves. I doubt they'll even acknowledge it though :/
Oh wow. I didn’t know this was even an issue.

May 12, 2023 at 5:12 PM Post #3,281 of 4,444
These are worth the wait. I've had them for about a week and they're all I'm using at this point. They sound so damn good and are so comfy and wireless, I haven't felt the need to plug in any of my wired headphones. Phenomenal.

May 12, 2023 at 5:23 PM Post #3,282 of 4,444
These are worth the wait. I've had them for about a week and they're all I'm using at this point. They sound so damn good and are so comfy and wireless, I haven't felt the need to plug in any of my wired headphones. Phenomenal.
Better than your HD800S? 🤯

May 12, 2023 at 6:15 PM Post #3,283 of 4,444
Better than your HD800S? 🤯
Depends what you mean by better. I could see many people preferring these to the hd800s.

For me, they're just such an awesome combination of sound quality, comfort and convenience that, at least right now, I'd rather use them than the hd800s.

May 12, 2023 at 7:25 PM Post #3,284 of 4,444
Depends what you mean by better. I could see many people preferring these to the hd800s.

For me, they're just such an awesome combination of sound quality, comfort and convenience that, at least right now, I'd rather use them than the hd800s.
They are insanely hard to beat by any metric for their cost. I’d take these over the LCD 2 Closed and LCDX Closed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back