Audeze - Our Maxwell Gaming Headsets! (latest: Firmware v61 and HQ v97)
Apr 19, 2023 at 1:28 PM Post #3,032 of 4,444
headphones.com is shipping I think. Yesterday (I think) they said they still had some in stock.
Just messaged Bloom. They have no idea when they are getting any, still waiting on word from Audeze.

Apr 19, 2023 at 3:50 PM Post #3,034 of 4,444
Why didn't you order it from audeze directly?

If they told me they were going to **** over their reliable retail partners where they probably make most of their money from with an absolutely terrible launch overall, maybe I would have.

Apr 19, 2023 at 4:13 PM Post #3,036 of 4,444
Apr 19, 2023 at 4:17 PM Post #3,037 of 4,444
If they told me they were going to **** over their reliable retail partners where they probably make most of their money from with an absolutely terrible launch overall, maybe I would have.
Did you try making a new order in case the retailers are prioritizing newer ones?
This forum is awesome! I'm loving the communication between audeze and customers. Since some of us got lucky and had the headset for over a month can you guys share your eq settings? I know it comes down to preference, but I would like to try some of your settings. I have tried the immersive setting and while it does sound amazing, I feel like explosions sound a low/dull while playing story base games. I found this eq setting either on this forum or reddit: 32hz +6db 64hz +6db 125hz +4db 4khz +2db 8khz +3db 16khz +4db. The rest of the settings are at 0. On that setting explosions are louder, but the voices of characters seem too low in cutscenes. Do you guys have any suggestions?
This is the EQ I'm primarily using for now for gaming and music. Sometimes I may increase 32Hz to 2 dB.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230419-155850.png
    Screenshot_20230419-155850.png
    338 KB · Views: 0
Apr 19, 2023 at 4:22 PM Post #3,038 of 4,444
Did you try making a new order in case the retailers are prioritizing newer ones?

This is the EQ I'm primarily using for now for gaming and music. Sometimes I may increase 32Hz to 2 dB.

I had a pre-order with B&H from Dec, but canceled it the other week as had also I pre-ordered from Bloom in January, and they have confirmed they will be sending out the units based on who pre-ordered first, and I'm early on the list. So I'll get shipment one, unless Audeze barely sends them any. So Bloom at least is sending them out based on your pre-order date.

Apr 19, 2023 at 5:55 PM Post #3,039 of 4,444
If you are in the US, sure. I am in the EU and the only reseller in my country doesn't do RMAs easy. Had to RMA my Penrose and had to go through hoops and loops in order to get an international RMA directly from Audeze. I had to insist on their support for a month. I finally managed to get my Penrose 6 months after...
Audeze customer support is horrible and their reseller in my country is 10 times worse. Not going through that again. I will return mine, but the issues I have described are widespread. For a premium product this is not acceptable.
Just an additional note, this reseller bought exclusive distribution rights in my country, and not only 1 min after completing the return form, you can see the listing for the used product on their store. They won't even check the issues. They will resell the product as new for 20$ less without remorse. This is the partners that Audeze makes business with.
Don't know in which country you are from, but by most nordic countries who has audeze retailer rights, they should be able to RMA headphone for you for almost no question asked if they have one in stock...

Apr 19, 2023 at 6:26 PM Post #3,040 of 4,444
This forum is awesome! I'm loving the communication between audeze and customers. Since some of us got lucky and had the headset for over a month can you guys share your eq settings? I know it comes down to preference, but I would like to try some of your settings. I have tried the immersive setting and while it does sound amazing, I feel like explosions sound a low/dull while playing story base games. I found this eq setting either on this forum or reddit: 32hz +6db 64hz +6db 125hz +4db 4khz +2db 8khz +3db 16khz +4db. The rest of the settings are at 0. On that setting explosions are louder, but the voices of characters seem too low in cutscenes. Do you guys have any suggestions?

have you tried simply increasing the general volume ?
check if you sealed them properly too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back