Audeze - Our Maxwell Gaming Headsets! (latest: Firmware v61 and HQ v97)
Mar 7, 2023 at 4:46 AM Post #2,103 of 4,444
1 hr with custom EQ and I'm dramatically happier with the Maxwell then I was before.
Nice! Are the gunshots and explosions now less loud as you mentioned earlier? I tried tweaking my audio for better foodsteps (sennheiser game zero) with the Steelseries Nova software someone explained on youtube for best audio in Warzone, but my ears were bleading from such loud explosions and gunfire i uninstalled Nova and went back to standard audio with Dolby. Was afraid you had the same with the Maxwells.

Mar 7, 2023 at 6:29 AM Post #2,105 of 4,444
Having a really hard time figuring out if the upgrade is worth it from my Penrose X.

I also have a pair of Mobius connected to my PC 24/7. A pair from the first indiegogo still going strong.

My Penrose X is still like new and honestly doesn’t get enough head time. I mostly game with my 5.1-system..

Shiney new things are always fun though!

Mar 7, 2023 at 6:44 AM Post #2,106 of 4,444
Yeah my friend ordered his from there 2 days ago and has shipped today. Guess I made wrong decision preodering with Scan :cry: order placed on the 20th Dec.

I've just now been scoping out all of the websites, my dispatch e-mail hadn't come through and then as if it was reading my mind it popped up!

@Scratchansniff got his order from Scan as far as I know, so fingers crossed you get your order shipped e-mail today too.

Time to get excited! :beyersmile:

Mar 7, 2023 at 6:46 AM Post #2,107 of 4,444
My hifiheadphones order has just been flagged as shipped with RM tracking so looks like they have been processing UK orders for Maxwell today.

Looking forward to seeing how these compare to my current setup.

Mar 7, 2023 at 8:53 AM Post #2,114 of 4,444
no i has some music on and saved a few in the presets, like more bass on one, more treble, and a V shaped curve. i guess it just sounds better bc of the better bluetooth codec support vs the iphone? do all android phones support LDAC? the tablet does. wonder if that’s making a difference?

Just FYI, if you're not happy with Bluetooth on the iPhone, you can use the Maxwell Dongle in PC mode on the iPhone with this adapter:

https://www.apple.com/shop/product/MD821AM/A/lightning-to-usb-camera-adapter

Users who are viewing this thread

Back