Audeze LCD2 to HD600/650 adapter?
Oct 5, 2019 at 11:29 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

jrisles

100+ Head-Fier
As we all know this hobby can get rather expensive with cans, amps, dacs and cables and then of course the music. Like a lot of you I have quite a few pairs of cans with different cables. I own a pair of Audeze LCD2's and purchased the SAA Endorphin cable for this headphone a few years ago. I also have a pair of HD600s and 650s but with the E-series cable obviously terminated differently to fit the Sennheissers. I was thinking about upgrading the Equinox cable to an Endorphin for the Senns but then i got thinking what if I could just get some sort of connector or adapter to convert the LCD2 Endorphin cable to fit onto my Senns so i don't have to fork out another $1k or so for another Endorphin cable for the Senns. So i got googling and found this adapter to do just the thing.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32700800638.html

It is only $US32. Just curious if anyone here has used anything like this and how did you find it? What after market cable were you using and did you find any noticeable sound quality degradation as a result?

Also is anyone else aware of any other adaptor like this from any other manufacturer?

TIA

Users who are viewing this thread

Back