Audeze LCD-2 XLR cable
Aug 27, 2012 at 1:28 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

odyssey2001

New Head-Fier
Aug 27, 2012 at 8:47 AM Post #3 of 8

what don't you like about the cable in the first pic, and like the the cable in the second pic. there seems to be not a drastic difference between the two. if anything, the first one is better looking imo, has better built quality, and probably offers better sonic performance than the second cable. 

Aug 29, 2012 at 5:54 PM Post #5 of 8
In real life it would be silver, it only looks white in the photo.  I have one of these, it's quite handsome.  

Sep 1, 2012 at 7:04 PM Post #7 of 8

Just wanted to state that, on the picture of my cable above, the Y splitter has not been changed to a smaller one, so it does look a little different now, 
As for the wire, as Peter says, it's stranded silver but seems to look white in that picture. I need to update all the pictures when i get a chance.

Sep 1, 2012 at 7:20 PM Post #8 of 8
Quote:
I dont like this white cable that reminds me of that from the HiFiman He 500 which Looks and feels very cheap, isnt it?

Having owned the HiFiMan cable in the past and I currently have one of the Toxic Cables, they are quite different. The Toxic Cable being thicker and yet more flexible, it doesn't feel as cheap and fragile as the HiFiMan.

I think you'll enjoy this cable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back