Audeo Ear Guides
Dec 7, 2008 at 9:26 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 10

dr13zehn

100+ Head-Fier
Someone might have posted this before, but some people were wondering if the Audeo Ear Guides would be available to purchase just by them selves (me included), since they really are nifty accessories.

They are available separately here: http://store.audeoworld.com/shared/S...t=products.asp

Hope this was helpful to some of you.
smile.gif

Dec 9, 2008 at 3:43 AM Post #3 of 10
those look really handy, ive been having a problem that those would remedy when i wear the se530s with the cable down my back. Can anybody comment if they would fit on the se530 cable?

Dec 9, 2008 at 4:47 AM Post #5 of 10
Quote:

Originally Posted by canadianbif /img/forum/go_quote.gif
those look really handy, ive been having a problem that those would remedy when i wear the se530s with the cable down my back. Can anybody comment if they would fit on the se530 cable?

I ordered them for my SE530s. I'll post here how it works out.

Quote:

Originally Posted by rapier84 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Wanted to get one of these , but it seems like the Audeo web store is configured for Europe and US only and I have never managed to access the store (I'm in Asia btw)
frown.gif

Sorry to hear that...
frown.gif

Dec 16, 2008 at 6:33 AM Post #7 of 10
OK, I got them on my SE530s now and I can't believe how well it works out. I used to fiddle with the cable all the time, because it just didn't always lay right and once it did, it would eventually move again.
However, with the Audeo Earguides I have no such problems anymore. They just go behind my ear and stay put now.
For $8 these are more than worth it!
I'll post some pics once I get my camera back (my GF took it on a trip with her this week because she left hers at a friends house
rolleyes.gif
).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back